Reviews for Soul Mate
savemyunicornclarence chapter 31 . 5/17
This made me so happy! It was adorable. I was suprised about hermione but I was looking for a bashin!hermione fic.

Loved it
LalalaSpacingInPandaLand chapter 31 . 4/18/2014
ACK! Please please please did Harry ever tell Draco what his dad did? And I'm who topped? I am under the assumption that it was Draco who topped but i would enjoy a little conformation? But otherwise... I ADORARED THIS STORY!
ArtemisTheGrim chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I love The story and The plot is brillent. I think it was about Someone had them ease into it instead of instent love. I didn't finish cause The ginny/harry pairing makes me sick to my stomach. Its like he's trying to replace his mom whoever thought that pairing wss good must be weird. Anyway great story
YukiOnnaOfWinter chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
The bog of eternal stench. :) Love the Labrinth reference ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 10/12/2013
Okay, okay. First of all, I love your story. I haven't actually read a Veela story yet where Harry and Ginny were together so this is actually a different thing for me. I feel terribly sad for Ginny though and Harry, but I'm seriously creeped with Hermione and Ron.

Secondly, I love Draco. And Harry. Preferably together.

Thirdly, I know you don't need a new summary but I just wanted to send this to you because I found it amusing and I couldn't get it out of my mind when I read your A/N! :D I'd also like to note that I usually don't make parodies or even like this song. At least anymore.

Parody of Avril Lavigne's song:

He was a boy. She was a girl. Can I make it any more obvious? But there was a boy. He was a Veela. What more can I say? He wanted him, but he'd never tell so what happens in this magical fairytale?
CheckersChance2 chapter 31 . 8/31/2013
I wish it was longer, and the Hermione thing was explained more, but it was a great story anyway :)
CheckersChance2 chapter 25 . 8/31/2013
UhhhHHGG! its Both of them isn't it? Lucius and Hermione?
CheckersChance2 chapter 24 . 8/31/2013
Nevermind about Hermione, now I think its Lucius
CheckersChance2 chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
Okay now i'm almost positive it's Hermione
CheckersChance2 chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
I know right now it doesn't make sense, but in the begining you mentioned how Veela's and dark Veelas were enemies, so i'm going to guess Blaise did it.
My other guess is Hermione.
I really hope i'm wrong on both parts though lol
Diddleymaz chapter 31 . 8/3/2013
Not bad
Mashkai30 chapter 31 . 1/10/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Winged Creatures chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
what the hell woman... you just the to change P.O.V.
amnela chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Bog of eternal stench? So much respect to you for that. :)
ForestEmerald chapter 22 . 10/19/2012
This story is great but as unrelated news, my sister has just discovered the point of fanfiction and commented that this stuff is great because anything can happen (like her getting three iphones from Santa Claus). After all, its motto is «Unleash Your Imagination».