Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R3, Aftermath
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 15 . 3/23
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
sticy17 chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
Update please
stillthinkin chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
Love it... so damn love it... lelouch love cc and lelouch love cc and lelouch love cc so nice once again lelouch and cc's love story starts...
PUT YOUR HANDS UP IF YOU LOVE LELOUCH AND CC
chaos267 chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
Entertaing timetravel isn't my fav plot idea but you're doing it well so keep it up
Ppsh chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Crappy divine intervention cliche. Not to mention the nauseatingly bad allusion to Jesus as 'Divine Son'. Nevermind that C's world is nothing whatsoever like what christians believe.

Oh and we discover, right at the start, that Lelouch will inevitably die again after solving everyone's problems... so why bother reading it? That's already what happened in canon. Lame, lame, lame!
silvertwilightgemini chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
ohhh interesting keep going! i wonder what Clovis is like as a teacher! i hope we get to see how he is doing! please update soon!
ANarrativeCloud chapter 15 . 6/17/2012
UPDATE! UPDATE! Story wa daisuki!
CG chapter 15 . 5/21/2012
hope for an update
FrozenFear chapter 15 . 5/14/2012
When will the next Part come out?

_
l3largus chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I can say that this is one of my favorite rewrites of this scene. The description is good but adding in a little of Cornelia's feelings and C2's part sold it for me. Gonna go back to reading now.
Dogmatix314 chapter 15 . 3/30/2012
Thanks for writing this chapter. I found it pretty decent. It left many questions open: Is C's world connected to the time travellers? Who are the "angels of heaven"? Who this Anson really is and what are his motives?

I'll definately read next chapters, no matter how long it'll take. :)
Akito89Lelouch chapter 15 . 3/29/2012
Nice Chapter.

Update soon.
Darth Writer55 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
C.T.

Lelouch did receive his code from his father, Anson simply used it as a catalyst to awaken the full power the book of Geass... I'll not dive too deep to it but rest assured that the code Lelouch has is definitely his fathers.
Reishin Amara chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
lol mudt update soon.
C.T chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
i kind of liked the other version better, where Lelouche is immortal because he got his father's code when he killed him.