Reviews for Carnal Knowledge
Come on Max, go rescue Alec! I hope she doesn't think he's the one that is on her tail though.
I've had a link to this story sat in my inbox for ages, as it was forwarded to me but I hadn't read it - now I'm really happy that I did because it's amazing! I'm also sorry that I did because you haven't updated in years, so I don't know what happens.

I hope you change your mind about coming back to this. It's one of the best DA stories I've read and it's such an unusual setup and storyline.
dar chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Please please ... keep writing... i really love this fic
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
Please come back to this!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
Why? Why no updates?!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
Hello?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
Oh man, poor Alec. Now he's got Max in his head.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
I'm hoping Max will come save him but if she finds him unconscious will Max spot his barcode and still save him... Maybe she'll rescue him but restrain him to interrogate Alec when he wakes.

I NEED to know what happens!
Tommy T chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
Will Jimmy call Max because Alec hasn’t come through? Maybe he’ll offer her the job at a higher rate to get it done that evening? Will Max find Alec sprawled out and save him, as well as pulling off the job?

Can’t wait for Max and Alec to find out about each other. Max can help Alec blend in more and understand how to survive in the big bad world of ‘filth and degradation’, whereas Alec can help Max to appreciate being a transgenic and not human (Logan made Max be ashamed of what she is, despite all his talk of ‘accepting’ her for who she is). He could also help fill in some of the training she missed by being out in the world from Manticore for so long.

I’m curious if Zach will make an appearance, he did turn up early on after killing Vogelsang after all. Will he recognise Alec as being Ben’s twin, before Max knows about Alec? He did keep in contact/monitor all the escapees…
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
Surprised Alec has seizures as Lydecker told Max that they have treatments for it (during season 1 when Max and Zack captured him to help find Brin) and in season 2 it was never mentioned or seemed to be a problem for Max etc, so it was implied that Manticore had fixed the problem.

Assume that the seizure though is more to due with the other factors rather then the reason Max had them?
SophieAtk chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
Come on Max - to the rescue! You have a mobile Alec, page her! Or perhaps Max has followed Alec out of concern?

So enjoying this story, I love the way Alec and Max interact, how they both sort of gravitate to each other despite the circumstances. How both care about the other, no matter the secrets they keep and how both feel they need to act 'normal' for the other.

They so obviously have a connection, even if both are seemingly unware of it.

Can't wait for you to add more chapters to this fic. I know it's been a long time but I'm hoping you still plan on adding more.
Janki chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
"Like you casually walked out of the hospital a few hours after surgery? Congrats on being alive, by the way. How's the shoulder?"

Loved that line!

I was told by a friend to read this and so glad they did. I've read all 4 chapters back to back and really am hoping that you'll come back and add more.

Probably the best and most unusual DA story on the board. Love the interaction between Max and Alec, think they are so great together and it was so sweet that Alec was so pleased when he found the extra money Max left him and knew she was alive.

I hope Alec realises that he needs Max and so pages her.

It will certainly be interesting when Max goes in to Heat...
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
This has to be one of the best DA stories out there.
Jasper JJ chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
This story is amazing! Definitely the best DA one I've read.

So wish you'd come back to it.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
love it, looking forward to more.