Reviews for Carnal Knowledge
Why? Why no updates?!
Hello?
Oh man, poor Alec. Now he's got Max in his head.
I'm hoping Max will come save him but if she finds him unconscious will Max spot his barcode and still save him... Maybe she'll rescue him but restrain him to interrogate Alec when he wakes.

I NEED to know what happens!
Tommy T chapter 4 . 4/1
Will Jimmy call Max because Alec hasn’t come through? Maybe he’ll offer her the job at a higher rate to get it done that evening? Will Max find Alec sprawled out and save him, as well as pulling off the job?

Can’t wait for Max and Alec to find out about each other. Max can help Alec blend in more and understand how to survive in the big bad world of ‘filth and degradation’, whereas Alec can help Max to appreciate being a transgenic and not human (Logan made Max be ashamed of what she is, despite all his talk of ‘accepting’ her for who she is). He could also help fill in some of the training she missed by being out in the world from Manticore for so long.

I’m curious if Zach will make an appearance, he did turn up early on after killing Vogelsang after all. Will he recognise Alec as being Ben’s twin, before Max knows about Alec? He did keep in contact/monitor all the escapees…
Surprised Alec has seizures as Lydecker told Max that they have treatments for it (during season 1 when Max and Zack captured him to help find Brin) and in season 2 it was never mentioned or seemed to be a problem for Max etc, so it was implied that Manticore had fixed the problem.

Assume that the seizure though is more to due with the other factors rather then the reason Max had them?
SophieAtk chapter 4 . 3/30
Come on Max - to the rescue! You have a mobile Alec, page her! Or perhaps Max has followed Alec out of concern?

So enjoying this story, I love the way Alec and Max interact, how they both sort of gravitate to each other despite the circumstances. How both care about the other, no matter the secrets they keep and how both feel they need to act 'normal' for the other.

They so obviously have a connection, even if both are seemingly unware of it.

Can't wait for you to add more chapters to this fic. I know it's been a long time but I'm hoping you still plan on adding more.
Janki chapter 4 . 3/25
"Like you casually walked out of the hospital a few hours after surgery? Congrats on being alive, by the way. How's the shoulder?"

Loved that line!

I was told by a friend to read this and so glad they did. I've read all 4 chapters back to back and really am hoping that you'll come back and add more.

Probably the best and most unusual DA story on the board. Love the interaction between Max and Alec, think they are so great together and it was so sweet that Alec was so pleased when he found the extra money Max left him and knew she was alive.

I hope Alec realises that he needs Max and so pages her.

It will certainly be interesting when Max goes in to Heat...
This has to be one of the best DA stories out there.
Jasper JJ chapter 4 . 3/14
This story is amazing! Definitely the best DA one I've read.

So wish you'd come back to it.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
love it, looking forward to more.
icklebrina chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
So, I've read this before (hence the review on ch 3 and not 4 since I've previously reviewed that chapter) and decided to re-read it despite knowing it hadn't been updated and was still a work in progress (not something I normally do) because I remember just adoring this story. That is still the case! I understand that this story will probably never be finished, and although I would love to read more, I'm still grateful to you for writing this and posting it. It's a joy to read your characterisations of Max and Alec and watch them come to life once more on the page.
Whether in this story or elsewhere I hope that you keep writing. You have a wonderful gift and I'm sure you have many fabulous stories you've yet to tell!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Lovin this series so much! please please update :(
Teresa chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
I know its been a while, but could you please update this! It's killing me not knowing what's going to happen next and I'm dying for Max and Alec to find out about each other. One of my favourite MA series by far.
QueenLira chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
More please? This is an amazing fic, it would be tragic if it was just left unfinished