Reviews for Tholie's Journey
BZee chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
More!
Araytigre chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
I'm glad that you will be continuing this story as I just so happen to love the "Earth's Children" series. I even let's Jean Auel when the last book came out. It I still interesting that this seems to parellel Jondolar's journey at this point, without Thonalon's death that is. I wonder if we will meet either (or both) of the men, maybe sometime after Ayla meets the Mamutoi, or even at the Summer Meeting, who knows. Thank You. TTFN
John W. Hester chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Love the story so far, it just needs to be finished.
Terry chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Very good.
caiancaldasar chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Oh this is good! Please continue writing Earth's Children fanfiction- there's too little out there. Don't worry about rewriting the story, that's what made the books a pleasure too read. Details help create depth. Depth makes life. Life makes a story worth reading.
Folara chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Thanks for the reviews! I know there's a lot more details I could be adding, but I feel I would just be rewriting the story from the book. They're gonna be quite similar, except for a few major changes since Ayla doesn't have her man "yet". ;) So you can fill in the other details yourself! It's like... story freedom.
Araytigre chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
This is definately fun, similarity to the original series, but with enough difference that it is going to be a joy to read and Seeing Ayla's progress from a completely different perspective. Sorry I didn't review Ch.4, but I couldn't wait to read this one. More Please :)
Araytigre chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
This sounds promesing. I like that Jetamio and the baby live, so Thanolan and Jondalar stay longer with the Sharamodi. I am interested to see where you are going from here, Will they meet up with Ayla? How will Baby handle the situation? Fun.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 10/1/2010