Reviews for In The Morning
O/O

. 3

*speechless*
sweetkakes35 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
i stumbled across one of your other stories and have been basically going through your Prince of Tennis fics and i must say, i love the scenarios that you come up with. much more original than some that i've read. keep up the good work! though you may want to do a spell and grammar check before posting. i've come across a few and while you can still understand what's going on, it breaks up the flow of what you're reading.
darkdragonalucard chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
too cute
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Yay happy ending~ Oishi, you're so damn cute I can't even express it.
meggoneggo chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
-claps- haha nice. "and he really didnt care"

nice story xD
The prompt giver of awesome chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
asdfghjkl;

SO cute~! X3

sososo cuuuuuute, Sammi-sempai

There needs to be more awkwardturtle!Oishi golden pair fic. Becasue when he is awkwardturtle!Oishi he rivals Eiji for cuteness~
Duril93 chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
Aww, I rellay liked the ending, it was cute _
soni-chan chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
lovely. found myself smiling as I read the chapter. Thanks!, and please keep writing more beautiful stories like that.
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Eiji~ I love him. And Oishi, you would be the one to ruin the moment like that. XD
SilverCyanide chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Happy fan is happy. Complete, coherent sentences don't seem to be my thing at the moment so, yeah...

(I feel as if the fandom has kind of given up on the pairing. Like they somehow got tired or something. Or maybe I just don't read the front page enough anymore. Look, sentences! :D)

~SC
AdachiSuzume chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Ohh I really like this fanfic, please keep it up, I can't wait to read the next chapter! )
paffu chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
aaah! love it! can't wait for more!
Duril93 chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Yes, yes! :D:D:D Can't wait for next chapter!
soni-chan chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
agrees with SilverCyanide...hehe

I like story&plot. very cute.

Adding on the suspense...Please update soon or I will die.
Princess Karis chapter 5 . 7/12/2010