Reviews for Sexual Epidemic
chickenbutt9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Haha, this was funny, and you did a good job of capturing everybody's tone of speaking, especially Santana!
kiwiosity chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
My head kind of hurts now, my eyes are straining. True story. Well, not the eye part. But the head part, yeah. I'm trying to follow it and I barely did. Still, hysterical stuff right here. You should go into comedy. Like Hamish Blake, but for writing?
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I don't know whether to feel sorry for them or laugh. I'll settle for both, since they don't know for sure that Trish started the whole thing, which means only Kurt is probably safe, sides Artie and Tina for sure.
JimHarbis chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
That was great! I could easily see that being an episode! I only noticed one missing comma, so It wasn't badly written at all! You did goo with characterisations,and that's something I love to see. Keep them coming!
lalalalalaaa chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was hilarious! :)
xokittyiunox chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I laughed SO hard reading this story! I totally loved it!
buduica chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This sent me off into a fit of giggling - it's so wonderfully executed, all the characters got a moment of spotlight, and omg I adore Tina and Artie's chart!
orangeade73 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Really funny!
Kkaty chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
LOL o LOL this was hillarious

but reminds me of my 1st year at uni - thankfully i was a bystander but it pretty serious for all involved
Iamshe24 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Great Story!
xnerdark chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I liked what you did with Artie and Tina.
lil-miss-chocolate chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wonderfully and cracktastically hilarious! I loved it.
JazisCharmed chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was absolutely the most hilarious glee fanfic I've ever read. That was SOO funny. XDD Seriously. Hilarious! I LOL'd quite a few times. :D