Reviews for You are My Angel
Niqsta chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Teehee, I don't usually read smut, but I liked the idea of Rinoa showing Squall her wings and a scene within the game which I am sure many male gamers wouldn't mind seeing :P (Don't you just love stereotypes?)

I think you presented the characters well, a lot of people always complain when Squall is open/forward with his feelings. What they forget is that the entire game focuses on his development and by each disk he seems to open up even more.

E.g. when he ventures out to save Rinoa his words to Ellone were "Thanks Sis!" which the disk one Squall would never say let alone act. Similarly, when he is made Commander his reaction is very emotional, something we hardly saw in disk one even during the dollet mission.

Anyways, job well done and i look forward to reading more Squinoa by you :D
Lemon-Chan84 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I liked this a lot. Their first time together was portrayed in a way that I haven't seen before, which is definately a good thing. Keep writing!
Galneryus chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
just...to...much...yet very detailed to the point of reading to much...

oh fuck it as a dude pretty good I could use some pointers seeing I may as well add some sex scenes in my epic fan-fic
Trev James chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Excellent one-shot :D i think you should make some more squinoa smut lol but you have an incredible talent for writing and you should pursue your dreams as an author regardless of what other might say :) Peace. i want more squinoa! hehe
Meadow Dweller chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
awe this is sweet, and funny the end :D so im guessing this takes place wen they make their promise...yes,,no,maybe so :P great...oneshot? this is a oneshot :( *sigh* i wish it wasnt. i swear all the good stories end up oneshots. especially this one. if u end up building on this let me kno :) awesome job!
mom calling chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Not knowing a thing about ff8, I still enjoyed this. I see Cloud everywhere these days. Squall, Minato, even outside fanfiction. I read a wonderful romance-mystery, and the last pages were, describing the change that ore'came the hero, it was Cloud for sure, just a different name and place. (And he spoke Cajun!). Even the wings are fine-I've met them before on Cloud and Tifa... Nicely done, Valk. Though when you had time, I dunno-I hear you Beta now in the 24-30th hour of your days... Take care and thanks. mc