Reviews for Fair Game
Assassin Central chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This story has now gotten me into this pairing. I've been trying to think of someone for Lightning, since Snow and Serah are together (and I seriously thought at the beginning of FFXIII that Snow and Lightning were together before) and now, I have found the perfect (maybe) match for her. Yay! Mission complete! *victory pose!*
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is adorable! Great work!
MadDoggyClown chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You definitely caught Zack's attitude, I can imagine him saying and doing the majority of what you wrote, I don't see many ZackxLight fanfictions where the characters are genuinely sticking to their actual behaviour and they all end up becoming too OOC or whatever the author comes up with. But you stick to his happy-go-lucky, slight serious and flirtatious nature all at once. Which is neat for a picky reader like myself.
I like your take on Lightning's nature as well, quite a harsh lady, I dare say. I'm bascially snorting at her rude comments, I bet they leave burns, they're indeed priceless.
I've been looking through a lot of your fanfictions regarding Lightning (most of them crossovers) and I can honestly say I've enjoyed all of them so far. I do, however, wish you'd write some more with Zack involved. There's so little well-written stuff of him out there and, personally, he's one of my favourite crossover-guys for Lightning. At any rate, nice work. And a sweet ending too! :)
burning chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
hahah so sweet zack, job well done! i love this, hot,funny and cool zack, he's bugging lightning with that, so desperate for attention but i really really really love this, it's convincing to read zack is annoying enough but at the same time we can see his determination, and it's a lot more fun and very exciting when sweet adorable and gorgeous lightning keep pushing him but still keep her cool,,urgh i love, this some kind of fun game ...
scarletpink chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
aww zack that's irritating, fortunately zack u cute, handsome, adorable and funny so u really a big deal, light should consider it seriously lol
jizang chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Can you make a sequel for this story that would be awsome
zackaryF22 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
woooooow this is good u should continue on this story
merik chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
awww this is how i would imagine a crossover between these two good job
261 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
funny and unexpected.. zack girlfriend aerith will be so angry if she know about it hahaha...whatever...

this is AWESOME!
Resplendnce chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
_ ok.. I'm seriously giggling. And not like the giggling you hear when your English professor just used the word incestuous wrong. It's just so cute! I love Lightning/Zack pairings but there aren't many people who do. It's nice seeing something different.

I'll read more? ;
Avera-of-Light chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is one of the best crossover fanfics I've ever read! It was so cute and funny and sweet I could just go on and on about it! XD Now thanks to you, I'm completely hooked on this pairing! Are you planning on writting more for this pairing, because I'd /love/ to read more from you :D
Fyras14 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Loved it!
MinaDeville chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Aww. Come on, do more please :D
Piper-Knight chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was adorable. I love Lightning/Zack and Lightning/Cloud, really anything to do with Lightning and a character from FF7 that I like. Lightning's answers to Zack's questions made me laugh, and I like how he didn't see her smile, but he DID succeed.
Lightning Catastrophe chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
:D Yay another LightningxZack fic!

First: - Lol l loved Lightning's responses to Zack's questions.

Second: You keep Lightning & Zack in character extremely well, keep it up :]

Third: I like your writing style, l can picture what's happening in my head like a movie. l like movies :D

Hope to see more soon!