Reviews for His Savior
DS2010 chapter 1 . 8/10
Loved Cas saving Tony
WinchesterNimrod chapter 1 . 6/11
This was AMAZING! Now i ship them. Great. Oh crap now i'm smiling like a loon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I really liked this story. Tony is my favorite NCIS agent and i love that Cas was the one to save him. This was truly a good story and I just have so much feels now! :)
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
read the sequel too, want more of this. really do.
Aussie-mel chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love this. Brilliant. I love the connection that Tony and Cas had. Keep up the great work. Love it.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Love it. I think Tony should have a few new powers to get bad guys. Maybe help out the Supernatural guys.
bridgette22 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I loved it. Is there a sequel?
Katie Shimkus chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Love your stories. Maybe you could do one where Tony saves Cas and meets the Winchesters? Not a prompt; just a suggestion from a fan!
Katie Shimkus chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I love Castiel and Tony's a blast. Haven't read the sequel yet but I'm going to.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
brilliant! fantastic story! adorable! thanks so much for writing this and sharing it here. :)
Crashing Planes chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
It was really good! An unique idea... And please do make a sequel, i would love to read more :)
SmileRen chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
good work. :)

could you please write a sequel?
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Just stumbled across this and love it so much. Castiel saving Tony...what could be more perfect? Loved how Tony saw Cass' true form and reveled in his beauty.

Well done!

Yoru no Nx chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I loved how you wrote this. Made for an interesting read. I adored how you wrote gibbs.
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love this one ...Maybe with dean in it ? or tony leaving with Cas ? possiblies endless