Reviews for Wash
NykiTyki chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Great XD
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
awwwww. i just love this fluffy story!
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Aw, I'm drowning in the flufflez!
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Jealous!Arthur never gets old. :D
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
They are sooooo cute. LOVE this world you've set upfor them.
Lord Axxingtons chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Awww This was really sweet. I liked it!
EyesTurnedSkyward1969 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Again, just adorable!
froyozensight chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
D'awwwwww poor Ukraine! lol oh Elizaveta, you and your cunning gaydar...XD
Lin Le chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
YAHHHHH! Another one! These are like little gems I look for every day. Thank you for writing this one! Cute little insight on their relationship. Poor Arthur is still insecure...I wonder if Alfred ever gets jealous seeing someone fawn over Arthur's good looks? ;) It's be interesting to see!
Aiyaa chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
awwww now that was just plain cute :) and they cuddle and read together awwwwww

glad to see them both finally relax and have a good time-and it was neat to see you include some other characters-still wishing mattie or kiku will make an appearance but as long as you keep writing these awesome delinquent AUs who cares? :) great job! i wuvs it! haha and Arthur was smiling :) :) :) ...so was Alfred :) :) :)...Alfred is always smiling...wouldnt it knock Arthur off his rocker is one of these days something just gets to Alfred and he just stops smiling? *gasp! apocalypse! perhaps it would be Ivan...since Alfred rarely dislikes anyone-yay! you posted this story so now im fine and i can go study!
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Aww~! Your delinquent!Arthur stories are always so sweet~! xD
Tsukinochiyuki chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ah, I was wondering who the 'busty female' was going to me. (facepalms) I should have seen that coming... Haha, Alfred named his car. Now THAT I saw coming.

Jealous Iggy made me oh, so happy yes. *runs back to emo corner of Germany losing*
HaloDooE chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I can't tell you how amazing it is that oyu continue to write these delinquent AU stories. They're exciting and unpredictable, and it's a nice break from the routine stories written about these two.
OMG chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
AMERICA/UKRAINE HINTS!

I THINK I LOVE YOU
Canadino chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Tsun tsun Iggy! I love high school AUs.