Reviews for Anyone Else Would Be Dead By Now
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Great fic!
whimsycality chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
God I love this story...and this line

Hating Jensen was like hating the stray dog that follows you everywhere and drools on you and looks at you with big wide eyes that say OMFGILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU, and as Roque did not hate that stray dog, he was forced to not hate Jensen.

Ugh, priceless, all of it's priceless, and I love that it was set with Roque and included his POV because I adore him and refuse to accept him as a traitor.

Also, your Jensen is genius.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Ahahaha, yes! This is what the movie wanted to be! Manic Jensen and Terrifying Roque, and just boys being boys, with guns and bravado and utter ridiculousness. Beautiful. Win.
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I'd just like to point out how utterly wicked AWESOME this was! Lol, seriously, it was pretty badass but all the little "isms" of the characters were the best part. I love me some good humor and .it. Thank you so much for the entertainment! :)
MiataCatashi chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
OMFGILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU! XD This is the best fic I've ever read, I have NO idea how you were able to get each and every character down to a T but, holy-WOW! And you were able to embed well known facts from the comic/movie without making it obvious or making the reader feel stupid (like reiterating why they do this or why they do that). I just finished watching the movie, and, damn, it was like reading the script for act 2 XD! Grammer and spelling were on the plus too. Plus I love how you only use fuck when it's REALLY serious (not too littered, not too conserved, just right). Only saying fuck for further emphasis, like writing was intended _. God, Jensen was just... JENSEN! Amazing job, bravo!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
ajksfjaskdfjalsk OMFREAKINGG that was hysterical.. so freaking hysterical I can hardly stand it.. just wow

(but Cougar's, because even American Airlines knows not to separate that man from his guns on pain of something far worse than death) That of course what my favorite line... but really it was going to be on principle lol
velfire chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
i cackled all through this fic. jensen's crackhumor is infectious. you did a great job capturing both him & his effect on everyone else.

and ok, "she who must not be named" was brilliant 3
jelly-tots chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was seriously epic to read!

I loved your reference to the graphic novel with the hacking in boxers and hat AND the Stomp the yard reference _

Anyway, cheers for supplying this epic piece of writing for me to enjoy and giggle like a mad man at. You're writing style is awesome.
SamSam chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I just laughed my way through this story. So very entertaining, it felt like the movie characters were actually saying these lines and doing all this badass stuff. So very well written and so very very very very excellent! Eh, if I had to offer a tip, it'd be to write more? :D
Cpl. Awesome chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Loved the story, your characterization is win to the millionth degree, and I absolutely love Jensen/Cougar hints. My only issue is I'm fairly sure "tranquilo" mean's (I am) calm. You're looking for "calm down/settle down", right? That's: calmarse.

Keep up the awesome.
Capt.Cow chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
You're awesome. Seriously. Just awesome. Love this story, it made me laugh so hard! Hilarity. I can't decide if my favourite bit was Jensen describing to them all right at the end why the plan was good (especially the ninja star line), or the bit where Roque was trying to decide why he didn't hate Jensen.

Basically the whole thing was awesome though! That's the point I'm trying to make.

Please write many many many many many many more Losers stories. I will faithfully love every single one. Especially if they continue to be Jensen focused.
lucy the divaqueen chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This made me laugh so hard. you have introduced me to the world of Losers. thankyou thankyou :)
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
i love how i never have to know diddley squat about the original source to enjoy your stories. this thing made me laugh, snort, and get yelled at to Shut The Fuck Up Already by the person sitting next to me. you write like it's completely effortless, i can actually hear the words as if they were spoken... okay, that sounds a bit stupid, but the point is that nothing in this story sounds the least bit false or contrived, everything is like it just fell out of the character's brain. amazing dialog, internal and spoken. crazy funny (like really funny, like every character's personality has it's own sort of humor and the blend is just beautiful!). never boring - for real, not much happened in this story and yet i was entralled all teh way through. and i say that as a compliment, so many writers go on and on with plot twist after twist and never really say anything of value and are kinda annoying to be frank (think sex in the city movies ;) and with that i'm gunna shut the hell up because i think you've gotten the point that you're a pretty fucking amazing writer.

pixie
ink.bird chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
HAH! Oh I love this so much :]

I very much enjoyed all the little shout-outs to Jensen/Cougar. Big fan of those-right here!

Also, you write these guys so freaking fabulously.. it's kind of ridonkulous. Makes me a little bitter. Just a little.

You should write more Jensen stories. Just because he is the awesomest thing since we came up with idea of a PoP/ST crossover :P

THAT IS ALL.