Reviews for 鏡で見る
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
brilliant idea! i love this story! 3
Vega1301 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I loved your story! So amazing! and includes a blond Kakashi, which I really have difficulties imagining. :D
Cardboard Bike chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I love the whole odd numbers thing, you put in little details that just make this fic. Good job (though seriously overboard with the brackets, heh)
rain-of-the-soul chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
wow. what a beautifully original take on an over-done couple. ive never thought of kakashi like this, an alternate personality of sorts. very well done, both writing style and idea. the flow you have from kakashi's kinks into the end was interesting. a lot of the time, when a writer buts in a kink like you have, they pad the beginning with it and forget it in the end, or bring it back in the very last part as more of an after thought then anything else. you were able to take both your main plot line and the side idea and carry them through out this entire fic. go you! lol

very nicely done, a must favorite. :)
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
What a perfectly lovely story. Very very good.
The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I absolutely loved it.

It was well written, and had great flow, great job D

Don't worry about the title thing, I get it, and I'm sure others will too, since some words just can't be translated properly, since it can lose half or even most of it's meaning when translation is attempted.

I absolutely love your works and look forward to any future updates

A.k.u.r.a.
001001000110 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is VERY NICE! You are right. No one would notice he is Kakashi even he's walking around. I like this much!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was adorable!
harvey chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I loved it. I have never thought about his mask this way before. It's very original.
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was grwat a really interesting and light look into the mask :)
KakashiKrazed chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Hmmm...this was an interesting view into both the 'why' behind the mask, and the way Kakashi's mind works. Although I do admit that you thoroughly committed bracket-rape, those quirky little thoughts did add quite an interesting sub-text to the piece...

My only comment about them is that the brackets remained in Kakashi's POV throughout the entire piece with the exception of one place where it felt as though it switched to Iruka's POV and then straight back to Kakashi again..."Well, yes. Initially, I was mad, (but I didn't cry, because Umino men do not cry), but then I understood why you did it."...because the basic POV of the bracketed thoughts in this entire piece appeared to be Kakashi-it felt a tiny bit off-kilter to have Iruka's view stuck in there.

Beyond that, the piece flowed well, and the little foibles you showed both men having were a delight to experience. I had to laugh when you had Kakashi finally fessing up to Iruka and the Chunin played such a devious trick as stating the obvious "You're gay!" in reply to Kakashi's query about whether he knew the secret or not. And then the way Iruka mentioned all the things he'd come to love about Kakashi's personality made a grin stretch across my face...

When you mentioned Iruka only figured it all out five months ago I was curious as to just why it would have taken him so long...but you managed to explain it quite readily with your own version of the 'love is blind' addage.

All in all, it was a delightful view into the many types of masks and how the right person will eventually see through them and accept the person beneath them.

Well done! and thanks for sharing it with us!

'Krazed
onlooker chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hihi!

hmm about the brackets... too many brackets certainly distracted me a bit, but i like to think of them as the character's respective side thoughts, so i thought it blended in not too badly, except for some that my brain couldn't reconcile... ;

I like the parts where u hinted that Iruka knew where the conversation was leading too! Your description was SO kakashi so Iruka obviously knew!

Last and not least, I like the way you personified my favourite characters... Iruka buying practice knives in bulk? so Iruka!

Thanks for the great story
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
omg!...just love this story!...totally love the idea of Kakashi shedding his fame and just be a normal guy for a change...and this serious Kakashi, underneath the famous Kakashi, is just love!...and the way how he acted in front of Iruka is just adorable...only with Iruka he is just plain simple Kakashi "sei"...hahaha...Kakashi thought he could fool Iruka...but Iruka is way smarter than that...heck, Iruka is a sensi so he knows all about the trick and what not..._..."Iruka's polite and distant facade hurt a little, but lately there'd been an odd spark in his eyes that Kakashi couldn't explain"...gosh, just gotta love that line...because Iruka knows!...hahaha...i am surprise that Kakashi didn't suspect anything...but nonetheless, i just love this story!...awesome fantastic job you did! _
Tsuyuhime chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Gah. So cute. This fic made my dreary day look much better. Thank you!
Ryo Yuriko chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Just wanted to say that I loved the story, but you were right about the overuse of parentheses. I think it would be an interesting idea if you ever wanted to, if you re-wrote it to show the perspectives of Kakashi and Iruka. Maybe show the different pov of each of them over the situation. Ideas could be put in italics and read more naturally then the continual use of brackets. Stylistically I did like what you did with the story. The writing was effective, but over usage of one device made it less emphatic. Continue to keep up the great work. I love the kak/iru pairing.