Reviews for Midnight Questioning
mychakk chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
*thud* why did this not happen in canon?! why!? should have, and we would have avoided so much crappy stuff as Cam, Sully, Maluku, Hannah, and all. really.

Loved it a lot, I'm currently re-watching season one (with 5x16 in mind) and wow, there is so much in season one that has suddenly a double meaning! like Booth's "You know, what ever happened to seeing someone across a crowded room, eyes meeting, that old black magic gets you in its spell…" in 1x15. no, he wasn't talking about their very first meeting in that lecture hall, not at all. ;)
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
As a victim of Hurricane Katrina...I appreciate your take on the part of the story that was unsaid! Thanks for posting and sharing, Lisa
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
AMAZING STORY! :)
Lisbon94 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Awwhhh I Love Booth! Well Booth confort etc :) I Love Both of them cause they are awesome!

I also loved this fic...especially THIS paragraph:

"You know, Bones, you have to slow down a little bit." Booth said, still holding her in his arms and taking a streak of hair out of her face. "I mean, one week you are almost eaten by angry dogs, the other you wake up covered by blood and with no memories of how it got there… you need to give me a little time to rest between those events. It's very tiring being your knight in a shining armor." He smirked, leaning down to give her another quick kiss.

It was so cute! :D x
ur luv is my drug chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Awww fluff! I luv how cute it is.
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
very good job:)
Ysa Ribeiro chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
OMG I looooved it!

One of the most sweetest one-shot that I ever read!

This is one of my favorite episodes, actually it's my favirote of season 1! I just love how overprotective Booth is of his Bones D

Would you mind if I translate your story to post in a brazilian Bones forum in which I am a member?

I'm sure everybody will love and, of course, I will give you all the credit and put the original link! ;)
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I absolutely loved this story! It was what I had wished would have happened in the show. I would love to see this contined for a bit to make my inner shipper happy! Great story!
bones35 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This is a very good follow-up to the Man in the Morgue episode.

I will also tell you that your english and grammar in better than some in here!

Well done and I look forward to future stories from you!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
great shot. loved that episode great add on. look forward to more from you soon
onewritergirl93 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Very cute and in character. I agree with another review - this could have totally worked, had it been later in the series. Oh well...

Now, where is my kiss? ;)
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was so sweet! I swear, half of these episodes got so much more interesting after that 100th episode flashback aired, haha. This would've been the perfect episode/situation for a kiss. Too bad it happened so early in the series.

When it was getting to the end of this story, and it looked like Booth and Brennan were headed for more smooches, I was wondering if you'd remember Brennan's hurt lip, so I'm glad you mentioned that. This whole scene was just sweet and lovely. Great job!
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Now if only the show had been bright enough to do it that way. Your story was perfectly in character and definitely fit the circumstances and motivations to a T.
BonesFan chapter 1 . 7/8/2010