Reviews for Never Forgotten
ReFlEcTiOn182 chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
This is Superdy duperdy Awesome when are you going to do the sequal I can't wait!
ReFlEcTiOn182 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
THIS IS SO SO SO SO EXCITING! LOL AWESOMENESS GREAT WRITING!
Abby-Jade-Love chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
okay, so, that wasn't bad... a bit rushed, but otherwise okay. except you left out Gazzy. I mean, I know you mentioned him as Zac, but why didn't the flock reunite with him? I mean, I may have completely overlooked something, but I don't think he was a part of the reunion...

AJL
eeh123 chapter 8 . 11/25/2010
you fgt to introduce gazzy to ella! poor gazzy! overall,it was great.
FAngs-REAL-Wifey chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
! I CANT WAIT EVEN THOUGH ITS IN DECEMBER!
TMI chapter 1 . 8/25/2010

Nudge: TMI

Angel: TMI

Angel/Nudge: TMI!

What?

Nudge: Just get on with the review!

Okay! Well, I love this beginning-

Angel: no kidding...

I heard that! And you should totally update asap!

~TMI~
MAXFINGA chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
Okay, so I promised I'd do this when I was done reading. And I'm going to keep that promise. i absolutely loved the ending, and the beginning, and the middle. By the way, I'm totally okay with cliche moments. Amazing job. I'll be looking forward to more stories written by you.
MAXFINGA chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Okay you're doing awesome, however, I do want to tell you, that when you're writing conversations and there is a new speaker, then you need to add a new paragraph. I just thought I'd tell you that, because it gets kind of confusing when you something like this (I'm just going to make something up so bear with me): "Hey Jerry, can you grab that toy for me?" "Sure sis no problem." "Thanks."

Instead, it should be something like: "Hey Jerry, can you grab that toy for me?" I asked my younger brother.

"Sure sis no problem," he replied with a hint of a smile playing across his lips.

"Thanks," I said while returning the smile.

Something like that. Okay, other than that little tid-bit of information, I love the story and think you're doing awesome job. So, I'm going to finish reading the rest of your story. I'll add another review when I'm done. Great job.
fuzzypompom chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
hey hey hey wuzzup? that sounds cool bout the sequel plz tell me when u start riting and btw that was a nice story
WannaBeWinged chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
awwsoomee !
Moriarsh chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Please get a beta reader! The grammar annoys me.
lillypad22 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Awesome! Right now I'm just on chapter two but I read it and I was like "I love superchick! No way!"
FAngs-REAL-Wifey chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
awwwwweeeee. . . . . .So cute. . . .Im still smiling from when they all reunite and then ari comes , max is almost killed and fang saves the day. . .Oh and what happened to gazzy i never heard about him after ari came . . .But overall awesome story ;D
The Wolf Who Walks Alone chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
The perfect ending! (sigh) All good thigs must come to an end... but I really want a piece of that sequel! Can you PM me the title and summary of it? That would b awesome, thx!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
Thank you so much for writing it! it was an amzing story!

please write more stories, we love them!

you are one of our favourite writers and it takes alot to get us to make you a favourite author; so congrates!

and now the judges score:

River- 8/10 (ouch harsh Riv.)

Fiona-/10 ( it was seriously that good!)

Barrels-9.5/10 (keep up the work mate.)

Me- infinity times intinity/10! (please write more!)

:D