Reviews for Benjamin's Diary
jobethmedina373 chapter 1 . 4/27
I was hoping to find something on Napoleon's diary but this is interesting as well.
Sarena chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
this is for my homework, i don't understand my homework and my teachers don't help me at all. i don't usually use the internet for help but i had to and this was really helpful thank you very much IronSpockMaster.
hi man chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
great but there is a mistake where it says 'Snowball was a slightly better ruler, but after Snowball chased him away'...ect. it should be,'but after Napolean chased him away'...ect
Madam'zelleG chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I found this to be a very interesting look into Benjamin's mind. I enjoyed this a lot. Short and yet very sweet! Thanks for sharing.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is an interesting insight into Benjamin's mind. I remembered reading Animal Farm and watched the film and it was a good look into revolutions and how power corrupts. I was a little bewildered about the fact that Benjamin has a diary since he could barely read or write but I will let that slide. I see Benjamin as the cynic, the realist. You did a fine job capturing his character.
HarveyHarveyHarvey chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This had just reinforced my love of Benjamin and my thinking that I'm him as a human.I LOVE THIS

*Adds Story To Favourites*
Neil hengman chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
but why would he want to be on his own, he likes boxer the carthorse. They meet in the field every sunday
tommyboy chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
there are some works of political allegory that shud not b tampered withm before reading this i wud hav said it wud b hard to fit sumthing in with animal farm... you changed my mind, once again giving a marginalised character a chance to shine and a chance to show what they wud hav thought about the goings on on orwells farm
Wildstar93 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Poor Benjamin. As for me, I feel thevsame way that he does. I wish I could be in a school with only teachers and kids with pure souls. Plus, Boxer and Benjamin are my favorite Animsl Farm characters!

Keep up the good work!
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That was interesting to read. It'd be nice to read things that have this high a quality. Keep up the good work!