Reviews for Sometimes She Wonders
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 1/26
Killer last line.
You win.
Skylarcat chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Oh man, this was sad. Still not over the fact that they cancelled this show. Big mistake. It was so good.
yaba chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
So now that you've given me a taste of your LTM writing, I had to have more :P. I'm a glutton that way. Very nice portrayal of Gillian in this. I like your characterization of her, very honest and adding a little something extra. I also like how you went through about ten years in only 1200 words but it didn't feel rushed or missing something. great writing, as usual :)

Yana
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
How sad! I was hoping for a happy ending, I'll be honest. ]

But this was a great story! Very moving and wistful. "What might have been" indeed. ] Thanks for sharing!
AurumWolf21 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow...I don't really know how to say, how to explain what you just wrote. I mean there's just this feeling in my heart that's almost like a throbbing pain. It's kind of like when you hear bad news and your heart just plummets. This was so beautiful and you wrote this so well. This is a story that will be with me the whole day. Even though it was sad it was so beautiful at the same time. Great Job!

AurumWolf21
hotforteacher chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow, very powerful story!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
So angsty, sad and beautiful all rolled into one:)
glouton-mana chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Very romantic and melancholic...I love.
AvidReaderFan chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow-what an amazingly touching vignette. My review will certainly not do justice to such a stunning example of writing. It was written completely in character,capturing the individual's beliefs and actions. I can actually picture the interactions and dialogue in my mind and visualize the story. Thank you for sharing this story - it captured my heart and soul.