Reviews for Digimon Adventure Three
Shionomu chapter 27 . 3/4
Okay man, here it comes.

Story: great, I love it, make more.
Characters: Good, good let the hate flow through them.

But seriously...THE TYPOS! I almost got eye cancer. Had to go to a checkup to make sure I didn't got it.

In future stories...please...reread them or let the be read by someone who can correct you mistakes.

*replaces my molten glasses with a new pair*

That's all. I give it a 9 out of 10.
josh chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
no offense but i believe Gomamons mega form would be Vikemon. it fits the profile better than the lochness monster digimon
josh chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
I too would've loved to see tentomon began herculeskabuterimon. along with the rest of the other digimon who never got the chance to warp digivolve. love the way the story is going
josh chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Love the way the story is unfolding. Watch your spelling thou too many errors to keep track of what's going on in the story
josh chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
love the emotional conflicts within tai and sora's mind. i wouldn't say digimon are killed, more like deleted or reset. how long did it take for you to come up with these story ideas?
josh chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
i know its been some time since digimon first came out. but i like the way this is going. it's not focused on a few people, it's taking in the whole scene.
Yin-Yang9999 chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
ha u think your evil man u really never have met true evil in other words good luck beating me mwahahahahaha !
death chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
just saying u said sara instead of sora get the names right.
Digifan277 chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Dude, u are epic
Magyk-Foal1 chapter 27 . 11/2/2013
Woohoo! Well done! Despite a few grammatical errors, I enjoyed the story. Maybe you could write a sequel?
That would be "Prodigious!" :) Sorato and Taiora for the win!
lucky luke chapter 27 . 4/25/2013
when is the next chapter
Ang chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
I love it! WIsh we could make a movie of this ha
ang chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
you are like amazing very creative... you should write professionally or make movies (:
Ang chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
I really am enjoying this read. I can totally imagine all the characters voices.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/4/2012
The lemon was very good could have been longer but still it was very good