Reviews for Dean's Weird Day
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
OMG your pedantic forward is longer than your story. What you have to say is not as valuable or insightful as you think.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I liked this. Sam and his "kinder, gentler army of demons" lol. It's a whole new world.
misty103 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
sequal please
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
*laughs so hard she can't breathe* That's awesome!
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
lol, too funny! XD I loved when Sam came in and started babbling at Dean before he ran out cause he was late for class! Dean's confusion was perfect.
jenny.lynne chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
For some reason when I was reading this, I totally pictured it as one of those cute big eyed anime. The first paragraph is my favorite fanfic description of Castiel of all time so far.

I really needed this laugh after a long day of stupidity at work. I'm adding it to my fic rec page too.
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Weird, but cute.
WolfAngelDeath chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Oh my god *chortle* *giggle* my sides, *snort* My SIDES! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
WolfAngelDeath chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Oh my god *chortle* *giggle* my sides, *snort* My SIDES! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Barranca chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Gloria and her cookies, I loved them too! XD Sam sure knows his psychology. It got Dean neatly off his back. After finishing school Sam'll probably become some scary ass lawyer who wins all cases because he stumps the rest with his attitude.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
You crack me up. There's Sam explaining about the logistics of running the world and how his demons can't possess anyone living. You've a wry sense of humor.
Lauren Sunshine chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This totally sounds like something Sam would do haha
Illucida chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
XD This was rather unique, and quite funny.
Joby87 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
LOL! I must say I practically laughed all the way through. This was such a joy to read. So I take it that Sam and Dean aren't brothers in this? Okay...well, that's way too obvious... but it was fun, interesting, and entertaining as Hell all the way through.

*shakes head* Boy Scout Army? Too funny!

Thanks!
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow, I rarely ever read my reviewers' stories, but dude... this awesome. Enough said.

...Well, actually, I would like to say that I found it utterly hilarious, and am now moving on to the sequel. -cough- Yeah... going now.