Reviews for Confession
Nukem999 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is cute, and very nicely written for the characters emotions. Its nice to see a LU fic since it seems no one's ever seen this show and that kinda makes me sad. Couple things though, the giant blond woman thing, what was up with that? It just seemed kinda odd and not sure I really get if that was supposed to mean or imply something. And secondly, not to sound critical but I always favored Millie and Kain and frankly, the reason for that is I felt Canal and Kain had more of a "watch over you/guardian" kinda relationship.

I do believe they love each other, I don't doubt that but I just never saw it as a romantic love but that's just me. Other then that, nice story and thanks for contributing to such a great anime series even if barely anyone's heard of it/seen it.
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Aw, this was pretty cute. I'm always a sucker for Lost Universe fics. :D
Fated-Shadows chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I'm not familiar with this series either, but this is quite cute. Canal and Kain both seem like nice characters, at least the way you've written them. I enjoy a good romantic confession and the bit of humor at the end was nice after a serious beginning.

My only suggestion would be that in the places where there are single paragraphs that have multiple people's dialogue, separate those out with a new line/paragraph as each person speaks.