Reviews for Gutters
Antarctica chapter 1 . 7/25
A few years ago I had joined the Hetalia fandom and was warned constantly about this story. I stayed away from it until two years ago when my best friend called me in tears bawling because of this story. I in turn had gone straight online to find out exactly what she was going on about. As a result we stayed up for days bawling. I have always been a huge fan of the Nordic countries, and this story tore me to shreds. I consider each and every single one of them my family, so I can honestly say I hate this story with so much passion, that I love it. I have come back to read it almost five times now and every god-damned time I bawled just as hard as the first. Your writing style, the characters, the plot, everything was just perfect. I do believe that this story will be what everyone will remember when they move on. The Hetalia fandom will forever remember "Gutters" and in turn you. We thank you for this story and hate you for it at the same time. I can tell you now, that long after I have kids and they are grown, I will be coming back to revisit the pain and suffering love for a family can bring. Thank you.
An Arm and a Leg chapter 20 . 7/25
AGH

I WAS TOLD BEFORE I STARTED THIS THAT IT WAS SAD, SO I WAS PREPARED. I TRIED NOT TO CRY, BUT THIS CHAPTER GOT TO ME.

DENMARRRRRRRRRRRRRRK. QAQ
ContinentsconPangaea chapter 20 . 7/21
First of all, I never cry when I read books, fan fiction, or watch movies. This...this changed everything. You described everything in a manner that made me believe all of these events actually happened. Being a Denmark cosplayer this really ruined my life. Thank you for this glorious piece of fiction!
MyBeautifulStars chapter 20 . 7/20
Holy Crap! That was amazing! Im left spectacles!
ThisIsTheEarth chapter 20 . 7/19
Alright, so as I was reading this, I was thinking to myself, 'how did I not find this sooner?' because this fanfic is amazing. I cried through every chapter. I cried when Denmark said they were all lords of Sealand. When he told Feliks to leave with Peter. When Sealand found Denmark and he couldn't see or walk. One of the parts that got to me was when Peter asked Denmark if he was dead. And when the piece of paper said that all of what was left of Denmark's land would go to Sealand. This whole fanfiction was and always will be a Feels trip for me.
So thank you for writing this and sharing it with everyone. This was probably the most I've cried about any fanfiction.
I will never look at pineapples the same way.
Epictimewaster chapter 1 . 7/18
This is an amazing fan fiction. I started having a crying fit on the second chapter. I have a sister who is ten years old and is exactly like Sealand. She even cosplays him. So I saw my sister instead of Sealand and that caused some emotional trauma but its alright. I'm kind-of, (not really) over it. When Denmark came in I cried even more. I am practically the same as the Dane (I cosplay him as well) so really, I was just reading a story about me and my sister. It's fantastically done. I told her what happened to Denmark and she cried for the same reason I cried. T.T This is my official favorite fanfic. We do cosplay of Denmark and Sealand too. Wish I could show it to you. But well done! Many feels but well done.
Banoonah chapter 20 . 7/16
I cry whenever I eat pineapples :')
For once in Hetalia Fanfiction I can say that I'm damn proud to be an American~
ISkov chapter 15 . 7/13
Cool! The Danish girl has the same name as me! Nice story!
moonwolf1587 chapter 1 . 7/13
I love this so much but it made me cry for a long time, that's amazing
You do realize that you have created on of the most known hetalia fan fictions? That is fucking amazing! This story was awesome!
I was pretty much crying the entire book! I LOVED it so much! You are an amazing author!
Jana2309 chapter 20 . 7/11
I'm crying like a baby right now .. thank you so much for this amazing story, that has became a part of this fandom, just like HetaOni or the countless AUs, including the 2Player!s, the Nyo!s and a lot more!

And now please excuse me, while I cry and sob myself to sleep..!
Jana2309 chapter 13 . 7/10
I love this so much! Like it's 4.20am here and I just can't fucking stop reading..! Help me D:
ThatGirlInTheCornerFangirling chapter 20 . 7/7
FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS PERFECT SONUVA BITCH. I HAD LEGITIMATE TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME. I CAN NEVER LOOK AT A FUCKING PINEAPPLE OR BEER THE SAME GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I LOVE YOU AND THIS FUCKING FIC. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN AGES A FIC HAS MADE ME CRY THIS MUCH. FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE YOU FANTASTIC PIECE OF SHIT