Reviews for Gutters
Onyx the Dreamcatcher chapter 20 . 10h
Wow i finally finished this amazing tearfest. Just a question, can I write a fanfic on your fanfic?

~Onyx
Roxanne chapter 1 . 8/7
My friend told me not to read this at school!, SHE TOLD ME.
DID I LISTEN?, NoooOOo
I had to fucking ask to use the bathroom in homeroom so I could rub my face with toilet paper until I looked decent enough to go back. This is some good shit, if I do say so myself, but day-um you get the feels hard at some parts. I still have a lot to finish, but I'll wait until I get home so I can cry and scream into my pillow.
ingol chapter 20 . 8/9
AHHHHH WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? i'M CRYING!
Dragonrider0295 chapter 20 . 8/5
This fanfiction will forever live in infamy as one of the greatest things ever produced by the Hetalia fandom. Your writing is vivid and beautifully tragic.
bloodyprussian chapter 1 . 7/31
This is the best fanfic I've ever read, no kidding. It's so perfectly written and it makes it so easy to imagine every single thing that happens (which made it more heartbreaking lmao). This is just perfect!
liekestevens2003 chapter 20 . 7/30
never EVER has a fanfic made me cry like this one. You took my heart and just shattered it into a million pieces, I can't stop crying and pineapples will never be the same for me.
liekestevens2003 chapter 8 . 7/29
Jan is a really fitting name from the Netherlands! as someone from the Netherlands I can say that Jan is a common name here
Diana Huntress Pines chapter 20 . 7/25
Never.
Never in my life has anyone made me cry through fanfiction. I have never cried harder than just now through any written work. You are the first and I love you for it.
After everything Peter went through, he made it. He made it to the end.
And the end is so happy. Sad, and just so happy.
I love you for this. Gutters is just so beautifully written, with a great plot, stunning twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat. Thank you for taking me on this wonderful and vivid adventure.
Thank you.
Diana Huntress Pines chapter 19 . 7/25
*uncontrollable sobbing*
RAINBOWS AND MACHINE GUNS chapter 1 . 7/15
Other than Twist and Shout, I don't think anything has ever made me cry this much. At 2 in the morning.
Love this! It's a new view on the countries where they aren't all immortal, that's what makes it so good. Lots of ships yay!
Kenzie Bruce chapter 20 . 7/11
This is the saddest thing I have ever seen, well besides my thoughts. I liked how you reversed beginning statement to your end. Its a really great way to end a story. But yeah ever since chapter 18, I started balling my eyes out. I don't usually like sad things but this get a 5 star in my book If you could make a story this sad , you probably make one so happy that you could be smiling for weeks. Good Job.
Sososa chapter 20 . 7/10
why do you do this to my poor heart?I never liked pineapples anyways...
Glass-Rose483 chapter 19 . 7/8