Reviews for Gutters
Kayleigh1789 chapter 20 . 10h
I AM LEGIT SOBBING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW HOW DAERE YOU
Hetaliambydd chapter 20 . 2/21
Not crying right not a tear :'(
What is this salty liquid,oh shit I'm crying :'(
Kuma Chan chapter 20 . 2/14
FEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLS ;-;

P.S. Glassamilk, what happened to China and Japan and the rest of them?
MagsWorld chapter 20 . 2/12
Thank you, just, thank you. This was an adventure just reading it, everything was just...

The first piece of text that made me cry. But the best thing about this, as I cried, I smiled, I smiled at the dog toy, I smiled at the last words, I smiled at the hair clip because it was so real. Thank you.

Just, thank you.
I didn't need a heart any way.
...O.O wow...
TheDwarfStar1020 chapter 20 . 2/7
Mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuu, I've been procrastinating on reading this and I really regret on doing so ; - ;
I mean, it is in fact, to this day, still a very popular fanfic that goes around in the fandom and I loved going through it. Like damn, it could've been even more impacting if I listened to "The scientist"(by Coldplay) with the lyrics(but I'm a big wimp and listened to it without words). Nevertheless, listening to a music box version of the song on loop through the entire thing deemed really freaking fitting for me and I was starting to doubt that I even had a heart anymore (I think it's either I ran out of tears, but I totally did cry in about 2-3 chapters that started to near the end). I even took some screenshots on the parts that hit me the most. Like this is so darn, well...attaching. I might have to deal with aftermath feels for another week or so. I also really like this was able to take out of two almost completely opposite feelings(genuine happiness and genuine sadness) I've shown throughout the entire fic(there are also a few other things but eh, I'm to lazy to elaborate). On an note, most of what I could say is that this was beautiful, I like your wide span of a vocabulary, and it was a damn awesome pleasure read this. Good job.
Aotaph chapter 2 . 2/6
10/10
Sparrow chapter 4 . 2/2
this is really well written but it's kinda depressing seeing as this stuff is projected to actually happen within this century with how things are going and America's sudden lift on bans of non renewable energy... they're hoping to colonize Mars before then but there are a lot of things that could wrong with that so basically the world is probably legitimately going to end in our life time
Eternal Fauna chapter 19 . 2/2
I...I... I cried! How could you do this?! Its so well written but I cried! I couldn't read anymore through the tears!
Tonhalszendvics chapter 20 . 2/1
YOU MADE ME CRY I DIDN'T CRY ON LION KING AND YOU JUST MADE ME OH MY GOD THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL
This was the most beautiful thing I've ever read in my life
Keiryu-san chapter 20 . 1/28
I... I don- ... what is life?
That was incredible despite the fact that I would like to rip my heart out and throw it in to the trash and sob for three hours. 10/10 would read again
VonKellcsiis chapter 20 . 1/18
Thank you.
Thank you for the happiness, the sorrow, the sadness, the fear, the nerves and many other feelings I don't usually feel in such a extreme way.
Thanks for making me feel both alive and death, For making me feel that I NEEDED to be there with Peter and Mathias, to suffer with them and comfort them and help them. This is a feeling I had already forgotten since HetaOni.
Thank you for writing such a masterpiece as this is.
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »