Reviews for Gutters
Willow Nassari chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
This has a nice premise.
Just wish I could stop myself twitching sadly as I read this.
Flamesoon chapter 20 . 12/18/2017
A great person I know says that you can tell an amazing author if you cry when a character dies and laugh when they tell a joke. When you connect with that character on such a level that you feel emotions for them. Let’s just say I went through a whole box of tissues and a lot of weird looks from my friends and family throughly my reading of the story. This truely was the best story ever and I must that you for that. To whomeever the real person behind the story and emotions I felt are, I owe you my happiness and a good long day of reading and two rechargings for my phone. Thank you.
Jo writes sometimes chapter 20 . 12/13/2017
i cried so much. this is so beautiful i can't even. such a well written story , it felt like i was living every letter of it.
Emi chapter 20 . 12/5/2017
This was beautifully written, yet so heart-shattering. I’m glad that almost everyone lived happily-ever-after in the end, but still broken from the fact that Denmark didn't make it. I’m sure almost everyone else feels the same. It was just so... moving. Thank you for bestowing this piece of melancholy artwork to us.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/22/2017
I know I’m late to the party, but that was awesome. You write amazingly. I cried. I’m still crying now. Thanks for making me feel feelings. I’m dying now.
Canovie chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
It's been a long time since i left this fandom. I just randomly read good hetalia fics my friend recommended to me, and unfortunately (or fortunately) i chose yours first. Such a pleasure to read it, made me cry at 4am and couldn't stop so i made my mother woke up and panicked as hell XD. God, i wish i could meet you in rl...
EpicGlompDinoGirl15 chapter 20 . 10/21/2017
Honestly, what was I expecting? I knew from the first chapter this was going to break my heart. And it did. I feel like curling up into a ball and never moving again. My chest is tight and it's hard to breathe and I might just start crying. This was an incredible, painful, beautiful ride. Thank you.
Jerrysamazingstories chapter 20 . 10/17/2017
You are a cruel person for playing with my emotions but dang it I really like it
Lukas Bondevik1 chapter 20 . 10/15/2017
I never cry when I read fanfiction or watch shows... but I think I cried harder at this than I did episode two of season 4 of Voltron. Good job, girl! I absolutely loved it! I mean I hated it at the same time, for making Den die, but still! I loved it! I'll be reading this again very soon. c:
IchibanKenshiMarimo chapter 20 . 10/9/2017
Holy fuck they didnt exaggerate when they say this fic is a masterpiece. Its beautifully tragic (or tragically beautiful) and left me too sore and broken and shit I wish I was emotionally numb so I wouldnt have to feel the pain this story caused me. Reading this was like riding a roller coaster of feel and ended up being a tattered mess, but its too enjoyable while it lasts that I almost didnt want it to end (Almost. I'm really thankful you give this story an end though because I'm not sure I could handle the emotional damage longer than I had). Thank you for writing this and give us the most remarkable experience of reading something as wonderful as this. You're a legend!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2017
*pretends that this is a book so I can use it for a book report*
JYLeetf1223 chapter 2 . 9/17/2017
Ah... chapter two... Germany and Prussia still alive and kicking... what id expect of them...
Spagna Conquistador chapter 19 . 9/15/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Inky-Paws chapter 20 . 9/14/2017
Alright, so, where do I begin? About 10 months to a year ago I read this before I had my fanfiction account, and it fucking blew my mind. And made me sob like a baby. This was probably the first fanfics that I had ever read that ever made me cry. And when I say cry, I don't mean the little tears that you shed on the inside as you read something, nooo, I mean the ugly, heart-wrenching sobbing that sounds like a fucking dying whale's mating call. I didn't even start crying until almost immediately after Denmark's funeral, when they gave him a sea burial, and I just started laughing that broken-sort of laugh which quickly lapsed into complete and utter sobbing and later, hysterics. My dad also may or may not of threatened to get me psychiatric help for crying at the death of a character that fucking loudly and that fucking hard. After about 5-10 minutes of pure tears, I ended up pulling myself together enough to finish reading the rest of the story, in a broken, sleep-deprived, teary state of mind, and when I finished reading it, shit hit the fan, and I sobbed. And sobbed. And sobbed. And sobbed some more. I never physically cry this hard when it comes to fanfiction. I was warned that this story would fuck me up, and honestly, I didn't pay much heed to that warning, mostly because I was a fanfiction fetus when I first read this, and I really, really didn't know better. I didn't know that a fanfic that is regarded as one of the best and most well-written fanfics within the Hetalia fandom, a fanfic that has drawn George DeValier-worthy amounts of attention, and a fanfic that has sparked a mini-fandom of it's own would probably fuck me up pretty badly. Little did I know... *sighs* Yeah. I really didn't know better. This fucked me up. This fic is included in a rare list of fanfiction that have succeeded in making me cry. It's not even the tears that fucked me up, this is one of those stories that leave you thinking and thinking and thinking about all of the what-ifs and all of the if-sos, 24/7, that you never forget, and even months after reading it you still get this really heavy feeling in your chest when you think of it because, hey, this was a fucking-ass beautiful masterpiece that got my mind moving, and honestly, this should be a fucking novel of its own. I have read books that haven't provoked this much thought and stuck in my mind for as long as this fic has. There is a reason why this is regarded as one of the best and most well-known fanfics in the Hetalia fandom, and it speaks, no, it screams for itself why it is regarded as such. I still get incredibly sad and depressed when I look up too much stuff relating to this and I'm reminded of those scenes that made me cry. So, here I am, months, probably almost a year after first reading this, finally writing this frankly, overdue review. And to wrap it all up, this was one of the most mind-blowing, enthralling, beautiful masterpieces full of twists and turns that I have ever read that got me this invested into the characters and fucked me up this goddamned much. End of story.

Also, as an afternote, I still cry and die inside now whenever I look at pineapple.

. . . thanks for that.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2017
Hi, this was beautiful, and it ruined my life. Just for me, could you make an alternate ending where Denmark lives, with lots and lots of Dennor fluff, pretty please with everything on top?!

Sincerely,