Reviews for Gutters
Madisyn Shirley chapter 20 . 11/28
You, sir, just ripped my beating heart out of my chest, squeezed the blood out of it, and shoved it back in, with a Band-Aid to help it. WHY IS THIS SO SAD? This is easily one of the most depressing things I've ever read. Good job?
It’s good but heartbreaking. I cried throughout the last two chapters lmao.
sagie-ae chapter 20 . 10/20
wow I have never read something like this before. The story, the plot, the development, the relationship between the characters. Everything is just... wow. It went straight to my heart, ripped it open, and patched it up again. Thank you for this masterpiece.
DrMariOrdell chapter 20 . 8/20
True masterpiece of a fanfiction. Made me cry my eyes out at four am. Beautifully written story and in my top five of the best fanfiction I've read,
OtakuGirlBeLike chapter 1 . 7/29
Hi! I have a question. I really liked your story, and I was wondering, if I could translate it into Polish, since I didn't saw any translations. I'd publish it on Polish Wattpad, and, of course, I would give you all credid. And don't worry, if you don't want me to do that - I won't, without your permission. Even so, I would be really happy, if you'll be OK with it, so... I'll be waiting!
Lei chapter 19 . 6/12
aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I AM SAD.
LISTENING TO MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE RIGHT NOW AND IT JUST MAKES ME EVEN MORE EMOTIONAL

WOO SET ME UP FOR THE LAST CHAPTER LET’S GOO
Lei chapter 11 . 6/3
OMG IT'S THE CANNED PINEAPPLE-
WELL LET'S SEE WHAT THE SPOILER-LIKE POSTS SAY ABOUT THIS, THEN

also yay alfred is here
Lei chapter 1 . 5/29
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OrangeFace99 chapter 1 . 5/25
This fanfiction never fails to make me cry. I've reread it 7 times within the past 10 years and it still hits so hard. Definitely a classic that proves that fanfiction is still a form of literary art.
I don’t know if you had realized this or not, or if it was on purpose but you had made a reference to some of the weapons from Clue
Mr.NotSoFantastic chapter 1 . 4/19
Secretly based?
Anon chapter 1 . 4/10
I read this amazing fanfiction back in 2013 and I never forgot about it. I remembered the night I finished reading this I sobbed for hours and couldn't fall sleep. It absolutely ruined me. I'm now in my mid-20s and finally ready to be emotionally destroyed again.
Danna chapter 1 . 2/28
Omggg
Rad
Ash chapter 20 . 1/14
Oh.. Wow. This was the longest hetalia fanfiction I ever read, and it's AMAZING. I started reading in around late November 2021 because I saw a tiktok mutual post about it, it's January 2022 now (I'm a slow reader lol.), I'm most certainly late to the hype but this is the best fanfiction I've ever read, I've only ever cried over 2 fanfictions, and I've only ever cried several times over one fanfic: this one. I love this fanfic so much, seriously, this was amazingly well written. It felt like a real novel! Now I wish I had visited Sealand before I moved away from England lol, it'd take at least a six hour flight to get there from Ontario.
1,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »