Reviews for The End
pencils-and-problems chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Hey, I know you haven't updated this 'verse in forever but I wanted you to know that occasionally I come back and reread it for funsies. It's one of the best I've read :) Thanks so much!
MeCa17 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
turns out i have an account so i want to officially thankyou for being such an amazing writer and using it to write fanfic. ive lost the ability to read normal books
(im megan in previous reviews)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
i cant read through my tears
if you ever wrote dean as a demon and getting to see cas and sammy again it would do wonders for my mental health
i just cant deal with this and im drinking tea to try calm down
well done though. this is only the second fic that has ever made me cry
fuzzbunny chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Dude, read all of the Angleface verse, good job, I really liked it, hope you're proud of yourself. (Actually not sarcasm.) Sorry, that I only reviewed the one. I liked all of 'em.
evil.elliebell chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
First things first. Angelface 'verse is one of my favourite AU. Like ever.

I love how dark the boys are here and how human you made them seem. Their lives are beyond messed up and I love how you had that reflected in their actions.

While I am sad to see this end, I do love how you have ended it. There is still so much you could explore in this wonderful little world you have created and I hope that someday you get the inspiration to write more. But then again us readers are always wanting more, haha.

Thank you so much for posting these stories. I noticed you didn't get a lot of feedback at times, but I really enjoyed reading every single on of them.
Liz chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh my god! I loved this entire thing. I have an obsession with this kind of stuff (unhealthy if you ask my friends) and you have not helped at all.
It was such a good story and I'm sad to see it end. But as we know all good things must come to an end. Or maybe crawl out of hell as a demon. But whatever. Amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Crying omg deanie going to gel and hoping to get out soon for Cas and dying so sadly mundane dhdhdjsbdjshdjedhdhfhjsdbddhdhdjsbdjshdjedhdhfhjsd bd
Abbie chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
You just broke my heart with a story about serial killers. Thank you.
Campbell chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Wow! Thanks for sharing this 'verse. I greatly enjoyed it.
BECCA chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
You have astounded me once again with your wit and banter!
Good Question chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I gotta admit, I teared up a little. But then again this verse is one of my classic favorites. Dark, yeah, and it probably makes me a little psychotic, but, so good. Just, really sad. And I think Cas would've followed short after, with that level of devoted behavior. I bet he and Sam watched it on the news too. Anyway, superb. Even tho' it made me sad.
Victoria chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This has been by far one of my favourite AUs. I'm so upset that I only discovered it now. If I had known about it while it was still WIP I would have been leaving comments on every chapter over how much I adore this verse. I'm actually quite depressed over it ending, but I seriously have to compliment you on your fantastic writing and macabre details. I loved this series so much, thank you so much for writing it, and I'll kind of sit here hoping maybe you'll write more some day.
phairat chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
read whole verse in one sitting. loved the claire part! this ending was good, too.

anyway lovely work. only a few things tipped off you might be English (?), but did not detract at all.
jess chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Ugh. Fuck everything.
This verse was so perfect. I loved how it began and (though I HATE that Dean had to die) I loved this end. It seemed right.
I would give you my first born child if you wrote a one shot about how Cas goes on after this. I know that their relationship wasn't the typical Nicholas Sparks romance... But still. With Sam having Ruby and all... I always had the impression that Dean stayed for family and Cas stayed for Dean so with Dean gone...? Does Cas branch off? Does he still kill? Maybe he goes all "vengeful killer" and kills anyone who was involved in Dean's death before following Dean to hell? Or better yet, maybe he finds a way to get down there and "grip Dean tight and raise him from perdition"!
Ugh. I'm literally going to go crazy. Maybe I should go back and re-read it all? Or maybe I'll google if anyone's written... What did you call them... Ghost fics?

Anyway, know that you have my deepest admiration. Sure, I wasn't always completely pleased with everything, but I am still in love with this series.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is sort of totally awesome, my only problem is Cas being human.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »