Reviews for Their weakness, The Princess's harem
Yiko Zipper chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
i'm really loving this fanfic so far! a very well written fight scene! and Azula's exist was perfect.
i am really excited to read more!
PrincessLia chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Oh come on, that's just unfair xD
I finally find a really neat Story with a lot of hot girl-on-girl action specially with Azula dominating neatly evry female in it and it's like 'Updated: 09-01-10' -
PLEASE update this, I'm begging you
It's so well written that I had to smile, laugh and blush while reading this
In the name of oll the 128 officall and ofcouse all the unregistered followers of your great FF, please consider updating this amazing Fanfiction
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
There will be more right? - It's just so good it'd be sad to find it ended already.
drake chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
hi i know this is on hold but i hope to see and update it is a good story
Ginger chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
I like it. Although I think Azula should seduce Mai some more
Vahnati chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
Ha! Oh man, I'm lovin' this story. Azula x Every other chick in the show, classic! And she dominates every one of them into wanting it, that's the best part.

Spelling/grammar errors seem too minimal to bother mentioning, so really all I can say is keep up the great work! Can't wait to see the next chapter, although if I may make one suggestion, I think it's about time for some more lemony goodness -.
TheTeenTitanMonix chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
Oh good lord why would a story this fantastical ever be stopped ? If being reviewed years aftter the last post isnt a sign of encouragement then i dont know what is. Pretty pleaseee?
Nightowl45 chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
I seriously gotta say that your writing skills are amazing. You grasp the essence of the characters rather well and you use really good wording. No...good is to subjective. Your writing is descriptive and well thought out, so good job! I just love how Azula is just seducing and manipulating 'errbody up in there, it's so like her. Ahaha but also it's because of you that I ship Soph or Tuki. Tee-hee the ship names are so fun to say. Azuki was good and all but I really don't see them working. But do whatever you want, it's your story! Keep up the good work
JC chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
It,s O.K,I like Zuko,s harem story better.

Hope you do one.
yyAnonymousyy chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Ugh this is sooo good, you NEED to update!
Big fan chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
What can i say, this story is AMAZING!

Lol an Azula harem fic, this story is written perfectly, and I love all the pairings! Hmm but will there be a Katoph scene? Lool maybe eh, but for real, this is my favourite STORY on

it's so awesome! The characters, the plot, the details, they are in character which is good and every chapter is exciting!Your right about Azula/ any female, it works!

also Azula's the boss. Nuff said
greenpassionred chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
hi

are you continuing with this fic?

I notice your last update was in 2010.

I really hope so cos i think its awesome!

Maybe you're busy or u got writer's block?

Anyway u shud let our reviewers know at least. Maybe we can help you out. ok?

anyway great job with this so far! Love it!
jupitersthunder chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
I really like this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LonerInDisguise chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
I cant believe thats it! You seriously need to update! That story is waaay to good to end there.

I love that you are able to keep to the story line while adding a few extra bits in there for us. *wink wink* Also the fact that you kept Azula true to her sadistic nature is amazing. Im so sick of reading fics that turn her into a whiny bitch. Seriously, thank you so much for this story. Its AWESOME! I am favoriting this for sure.
JaneRocksHard chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Great story! Please update soon thanks.