Reviews for Rock the Boat
Pippa-Smitten chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Fantastic story, fantastic sign off :D
chocolate fish chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
The grammar of the last line of your AU confuses me, but I can't change it because I think it's correct. I liked the lame ending, it was good. And I'm a hopeless romantic, I couldn't have not liked it.
chocolate fish chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
I decided that I was ready to read this. It's 3am, just so s you know. I think it's fantastic. You left a 'n' off a word somewhere, maybe a few chapters ago? Read it all again and you'll see it. Oh, by the way, this line

-"A friend of mine once said, 'life should have music'. I didn't really understand what she meant… I said, 'life does have music', and she said 'no, I mean like in the background all the time, like a movie."-

is something that I informed Liv of pretty much every single english lesson this past year. :) Oh,and I like the Gavin/Courtenay ending, and I hate the way you've spelt Courtenay. But yes, excellent. I should have read it sooner, much like I should have watched the film sooner.
WickedLittleThing chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
WHY WOULD QUENTIN HAVE A DAUGHTER! Logically, why the hell would he EVER copulate with a woman without taking every necessary precaution to ensure that there was NO conceiving of any child. He's QUENTIN!

That aside, it was ok... Until she always called him DAD... Then I hated it all over again with an entirely new rage flame... I'm pretty sure that QUENTIN has a name...

I love that in the fourth Chapter, after the whole introduction with Gavin Kavanagh and Felicity, when he introduces himself to Courtney she just ASSUMES that he wants her vagay... No...

Lastly, EVEN IF QUENTIN HAD A DAUGHTER, WHY WOULD HE LET HER ONBOARD IN THE FIRST PLACE, LET ALONE WITH THE REASONING OF "Until she gets bored... Or her mother claims her back..." No... There is The Count, Midnight Mark, Gavin Kavanagh and Dr. Dave on the boat... If I had a daughter, I wouldn't let her near those men with a 50 foot pole considering their history with women... This is Quentin... He would sooner kill his own spawn than let her on that boat with those men...

Inaccuracy: You have SO much of it...
the-dark-knightess chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
Finally finished the whole thing. I liked it, even if you didn't actually intend to have gavin and court get together. I do that all the time. I'll be fighting putting a pair in a relationship, but then i'll write one mushy scene with them and then i fall in love with the guy and have to put them together. Ha. Anyway, it was very good.
the-dark-knightess chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
You write very well! I promise, i hadn't read any of your story before starting my own, so any similarities was not intentional. I'll try to avoid them, even though we seem to be on the same mental waveband sometimes. Lol. Anyway, i really like this story. The 1 plus 1 equals window cracked me up!
Mikeala-and-Whitney chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
I read this all the way through, and this really groovy story. Sorry, I could possibly explain in more ways but that seems fitting. I haven't seen a lot of fics for this movie so this made my day finding this story on here.

This story is quite marvelously written, and even with it only being ten chapters you've let readers see the plot form a bit differently with this OC put in, and I think she fit in quite well too. I love her whole attitude through this fic, and I kind of would love to see you write more. You're a wonderful writer and this was very nicely written, characters were in character and it was awesome to read this.

Bombora chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Thanks for a GOOD BTR fanfic ... i'd love a marianne / carl one, but there's no good ones! okok, tehre's like 5 ... in ttoal ... and this is the best ... and i've read it ... yeah

thanks ! :)
HayleyComet chapter 10 . 12/9/2010
Well done, you tied up the end nicely there, excellent story, and I hope you write some more some time :)

Goodbye, my friend and awed author, goodbye. WIN!

..::Pixie::..
Dumas of Dale chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
Aw! That was a great ending! Brilliant story, I loved it XD
Dumas of Dale chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Hehe, I loved this chapter, I absolutley thought this scene should have been in the film!
ChiliPowder chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
Hurrah! I know this is Gavin/Courtenay, but I can't help but ship Courtenay/Count. There's chemistry there, I swear. XD
HayleyComet chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
Ohmygosh, I dont understand why you dont get more reviews. I am obsessed. Literally OBSESSED with this story!

Keep up the good work x

..::Pixie::..
WildWelshWitch chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
I applaude Courtaney for slapping Gavin…he deserves it.
WildWelshWitch chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
this is very good. In fact, for all we know Courtenay was there just off camera the whole time, that is the caliber of your work.

…more please?