Reviews for Some Are Born To Endless Night
therisingharvestmoon chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
You know, you are such a great writer. I was interested, despite the fact I had no idea what was going on too much and it makes me feel like watching VD.

Also, I didn't know you'd written a new one. oops. I really do need to keep up :P

Jypsi, out.
Rissa0017 chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
This story is very good and very well written! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
What's Damon's plan? What's Stefan's? Update so I'll know.
BlueJean452 chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Great Chapter! I hope that Damon can find Jeremy. Please Update Soon.
Kara.R.K chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Great chapter. I like how you wrote Elena's state of mind, almost numb.
FinnFiona chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Another lovely installment-I'm enjoying where you're going with this story! Elena must really be reeling to push Stefan away like that... Her whole demeanor is quite well captured, though I hope she finds her strength again soon. I'm enjoying her musings on Damon's frame of mind as well. Looking forward to the next chapter!
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I wanna know more!
IMightHaveInhaledYou chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
update soon!
lynn chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
wow, this is really awesome; well written, and actually pretty original.
Kara.R.K chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Great start. Loved that moment when Damon grabbed Elena thinking it was Katherine. Even though there are loads of S2 fics I can't wait to read this one, you've already deviated from the norm by not having a Katherine/Elena confrontation, so excited to read your take on season 2 :D
neverletgo.xo chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
very good , please update soon :)
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Color me intrigued! You have some very vivid and unique metaphorical imagery here... It seems quite suited to the subject and rather insightful at times as well. And even if there are many post-finale stories, yours seems one of the most promising that I've come across, and it looks as though you have a few different twists planned. I look forward to seeing where this goes!
ChloeSianSullivan chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Damon and Elena stories are my new obsession.

I can't stand to read a story with bad grammar and so when I found this I was elated :D

I hope you update soon!
naojv chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I love your writing! Your use of metaphors is beautiful. It made the chapter seem almost poetic. You definitely went in a more original direction than most do with the continuations of season one. I'm so impressed!

Oh, I also loved your summary. There is no way that after reading that someone could pass by this story. It was heartbreaking, in the good way. I'm looking forward to more, and soon! :)

.Victoria.
TranquillityofPassion chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was AMAZING ! I really look forward to reading more :)

Natasa