Reviews for The Good Girl
Kathleen O'Neil chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
That's a great story! I wish you continued it . I love the way you write Cal and Gillian. SO, don't be like FOX - don't finish story when Cal admits her feelings for Gill ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
So very sorry you only wrote this one LTM story. I'm new to LTM and even newer to fan fiction. I only read LTM stories and this is a favorite. Hoping Cal and Gillian might be rediscovered by your muse
KD chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
So wishing that you had finished this! I have loved the slow wooing and Gillian's defensive obliviousness. Well done!
LadyBigoud chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
I really enjoy your fic... i and hope you'll find the time to continue it. Good idea and well written too... i love your style!
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that the fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled.

Show fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans.

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only less than 9 days left til poll closes.
huddy-lover-gregandlisaforeva chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
Love this story plz continue i have to know wat happens :)
Sta chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Why did you stop here! Please write more soon!
megan1504 chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Where did this story gooo!

i just refound it- and i love it sooo much... all over again1!

any chance of finsihing it- its simply amazing so i hope you do reconsider it!
AndromedaAiken chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
Ayeee silly Gillian! So bleedin' obvious Cal's in love with her. Norton's such a prick. Thank goodness Gillian gave him the shove-off too. Please update this! I can't wait! Perhaps Gillian could have Cal's baby. That would be great!
SassyCop chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I really like this fic! It stopped at such a pivotal place! Please tell me you are going to finish it? Please?
megan1504 chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
WHATEVER happened to this story!

it was one of my favorites and it disappeared!

if you have any creative juices im sure im not alone when i say i would love it if you would continue!

this story was written so well. so wonderfully well. i loved it.

amazing job
dramaaddict8807 chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
Please update. I LOVE this story
onesweetlove chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
This story is awesome! Please write more! Love it, love it, love it! :)
Luvdapup chapter 8 . 10/30/2010
M.O.R.E.
Rosajean chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
Wow! What a great story this is! It's so well written and I'm disinclined to believe you when you say English isn't your first language! :) It's such a great story line and you really have the characters down well! I hope it's not another two months before the next update - I hope it's much much sooner! :)