Reviews for His Beautiful, Haunting Eyes
michelle.stein chapter 11 . 7/8
This is really a wonderful story and it keeps my attention with all the twists and turns.
Serennos chapter 14 . 3/23
Brilliant story and so well-written as English is your second language. Who’d have guessed? Wherever you maybe, your story has certainly stood the test of time.
Kudos...
Whit96 chapter 14 . 12/29/2021
Excellent!
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 14 . 7/28/2021
Read this again hehe -
imnotahorcrux chapter 14 . 6/13/2021
welp. There's really no rape/noncon so it isn't really 'that' dark, though that depends on the reader. Draco is dark tho, but I've seen worse lol, so really, to me this isn't that fucked up. To all the readers who's thinking of reading this, go on. You should. It's a beautiful short story (to me it is, but I read it with stops cuz I have responsibilities lol) with good plot.
imnotahorcrux chapter 5 . 6/13/2021
I wanted to try a Possessive!Draco, and so I ended up reading His Little Bird series on ao3. I hadn't expected that a possessive Draco is almost always Dark and fucked up, and now I can't stop reading noncon or dubcon fics lmfao. This fic is just perfect in that dark way.
mckzozo chapter 12 . 6/3/2021
Love this chapter
annaliz1981 chapter 14 . 5/14/2021
My birthday is October 28th!

I liked your take on Dark Draco.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2021
Her pals were sweet, knees weak, there's lavender's brains on her sweater, already.
lele200507 chapter 14 . 3/30/2021
i didn't hate it, I LOVED IT, I LOVE that you made it "human" .
I loved the "I'll be back for you".
lele200507 chapter 1 . 3/28/2021
oh GOd, THIS IS SO GOOD; I LOVE THIS TOXIC DRACO!
MelMel98 chapter 1 . 3/17/2021
I know it’s been 10 years but PLEASE finish this
herculespie chapter 14 . 3/12/2021
I am crying. I love this story so much. This chapter is my favourite. Please do some more Dramione fics. You are an amazing writer!
herculespie chapter 1 . 3/12/2021
It's beautiful. I love this story so much. It's my favourite story! I have read it at least 10 times. But still, I love it the same!
muskan2445 chapter 14 . 2/17/2021
well bloody fucking hell! my heart seriously stopped there when he jumped ...
just amazing