Reviews for Always His
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 5/27
i think i'm going to cry he has now become her gardian angel
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Uwah! I wanna cry sooo bad!? It's bittersweet...
LightningWriter12 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I absolutely adored this oneshot. As a rule, I usually don't like oneshots, but the way you constructed this story is so beautiful. I absolutely adored it, though I wish Angel didn't have to die.
arquent chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That was just...beautiful.

"I'm still your girl Angel. Always." :)
FrozenSnowflake13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
It's a really beautiful story. It's sad but very well written and I totally like the way Buffy deals with Angel's death. Like the tattoo idea very much
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is a cute one shot. I like the tattoo she got. Great way of honoring Angel.
TXJ chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
beautiful! i really enjoyed the ending.
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
this is great. Though i can't help but think Buffy should have put a 'B' under her tattoo. lol
Angellufy chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Poor Buffy! Hey, it is good to read something with Angel dying and Buffy having to deal with it.
Kathey27 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This has to be one of my favorite BtVS fanfics on this site. This was amazing and had me in tear with in the first few paragraphs. It was amazing and even after I tried to read it a second time, I still cried : ) I loved reading this and you did an amazing job! Angel x Buffy forever : )
cutechick24272 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
beautiful. so sad, but so nice i love it
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That was lovely! A very original idea, loved it!
mollymarine chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I loved it! Not the part that Angel was dead, because this story totally pulled at the heart strings and now I need cheering up. I have closure, but I need cheering up! (Just kidding). Amazing one shot! I loved that she got the tattoo,very symbolic.
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Great one shot, I like that it's a bit different from the usual buffy and angel far
Esmerada007 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010