Reviews for Sweet Revenge
Darling Cullen chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I'm reading your story all over again and I totally love it. Can't get enough of it :)
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Loved this! Great job!
84gemstone chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
After all I have read this is the best one by far.
ElizabethUndomiel chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Asdfghjklohhhhhhmygodddddd. That was so freaking hot. Lol
kinsano chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Phew! *fanning myself* That was hot!
WhiteLotus95 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Why hasn't this gotten more reviews? It's amazing.
dreamzuvedward chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Ah, love bitchy Bella and shy-turned-bossy Edward! Completely yummy!
luv4jake chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
lol: If he wasn't staring at me he was staring at the floor, he was clumsy as fuck and never spoke unless spoken to first. He was a first rate pussy and it irritated the fuck out of me. Jesus, grow a back bone already.

You go Edward: "My name is Edward, not boy, and right now I would appreciate it if you would just hold still so I can make sure you don't need stitches. This strawberry shit is starting to dry and I would really like to get it and the rest of this crap off my body as soon as possible." He interrupts me…the motherfucker actually has the gall to interrupt me. Yup, definitely getting a little bit turned on.

I don't know where this arrogant prick came from but he almost makes me wish the useless pussy would come back. I can handle useless-pussy-boy…I'm not really sure what to do with arrogant-asshole over here.

"I have contacts, Miss Swan. I wear these here because I don't like the way my contacts feel after a couple hours of sweeping up flour. Would you care to voice your opinion on anything else I need or are you done with your critique?" There's a bit of anger in his voice now – apparently Edward has a little backbone after all. Who knew?

"Oh, I think there are quite a few things you need from me, Miss Swan. In fact, I'm pretty damn sure there are at least three things you desperately need from me right now," he says, his voice low.

Hot Edward: "First, I think you need me to help you out of these sticky clothes," he says softly, reaching forward to run his fingers down the side of my neck to the hollow of my throat. My head falls back and my eyes flutter closed as he makes contact with my overheated skin. He leans forward and I can feel his breath on my ear.

"Second, I think you need me to assist you in cleaning these different concoctions from your body," he whispers. Suddenly I feel something warm and wet at the corner of my jaw. For the love of all things fuckable, the man is licking me! I groan as he runs his tongue down the side of my neck, moving his body a bit closer to mine so he can keep laving my neck around the back where I'm sure the strawberry glaze is coating my skin.

"And third, I know, for a fact, that you need me to fuck you senseless right here in this kitchen." With that he pulls me by the back of the neck and the hip until my body is flush with his. His lips crash down on mine in a mess of teeth and tongue and sensitive skin. His tongue is in my mouth, pushing, swirling, tasting and I am helpless to stop him. He's right, I need this. My anger is gone, morphed into desire so strong my body is practically vibrating with want.

Holy hell me too Bella! Edward is fucking hot, who knew: "Lean forward, Miss Swan," he whispers and I can feel his lips brushing the side of my face. I do as I'm told, again, and lean forward over the work station, causing my ass to rub up against his obvious erection.

"Good girl, Miss Swan. I'm going to help you get this syrup and chocolate off of your skin now and then I expect for you to do the same for me. Is that understood?"

"Mmmmhmmm," I'm all breathless moans at this point. Edward is being forceful and dominating and I surprisingly love it.

Super hot Edward: "Do you have any idea what you do to me? Barking orders, calling me boy, demanding my compliance? You drive me crazy, Miss Swan; you make me want to fuck your tight little ass until I break through the tough exterior and find the real you. You push every single one of my buttons, making me want to hurt you, to fuck you, to devour you. Is that what you want, Miss Swan? Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to devour that delicious body of yours?"

Holy shit: "Mmmmm, Miss Swan, you are so wet for me, so ready. Do you agree with me now? Do you see how you need me to fuck you? I think you do, I think you know you need it," he teases me, sliding his fingers along my flesh, around my opening, near but never exactly in the spot I need them to be.

"Yes, Edward, oh god yes, I do."

"You do what, Miss Swan. Tell me, I need to hear it from you," he's louder now, demanding as his fingers circle my entrance.

"I need you to fuck me Edward, here, now," I exclaim, lost completely to his hands and mouth.

"I've wanted to hear you say that since the first day I walked into this kitchen." And with that he plunges two fingers deep inside my wet pussy as his tongue slides down and finds my clit. I scream and throw my head back, arching my body and forcing my hips harder against his face. I can feel the slight scruff on his jaw against the sensitive skin of my thighs as his fingers curl inside me. He's sucking and pulling at my clit with his mouth while his fingers work my pussy, pushing me closer and closer to the edge. My legs are shaking, my breath coming in pants as he bites gently on my clit. With one final thrust of his fingers I am lost, falling through space as my body tenses and releases around him. His tongue and fingers don't stop, working me lightly until I begin to come down from my orgasm.

Oh Edward you dominating freak I love it: "Oh god you taste so sweet," he whisper-moans, "I don't want to come in your mouth, Miss Swan. I told you I was going to fuck you and I fully intend to honor my commitment."

Wow oh yeah baby: "Mmmmhmmm" I notice the chocolate and caramel now covering my legs and splattered along the sides of Edward's ribs and I can't help but giggle.

"What's so funny?" he asks, sounding sleepy.

"We've got chocolate and cake filling all over us again," I say. All my defenses are down – I am more comfortable than I have been in two years on the floor of my kitchen covered in sticky sweetness with this previously useless boy beneath me.

"Oh really? I promised you I was going to help you get all of this stuff off of you, Miss Swan. Looks like I may have to go back and redo steps two and three." He smiles lazily as he moves to kiss me again, his tongue running along my lips before I open them for him.

You are leading and in front of the pack so far. We'll be recommending on the blog and ffn profile already hit twitter lol. So good seriously I'm a picky chick. For real. until next time. good luck.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This was fantastic! Just loved the whole thing. Good luck with the contest.

Keye
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
oh yumm... I love how she calls him boy!
Bower-Of-Bliss chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
It's always the quite ones ;)
horsesoldier chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Christ on a bike. :: fanning myself::

Does anyone have a (chocolate) cigarette?
youngandmature chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Was B in love with her ex? Why was she so broken up about it if not?
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Loved it! Miss Swan and hot demanding 'useless' Mm Mm!
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
that was HOT!

Wowie...okay.

Geeky, hot, demanding Edward covered in chocolate who could ask for anything more?