Reviews for Elements of an Illfated Romance
Hintonvixen chapter 5 . 9/28
The dance scene in this chapter reminds me of the ball scene in the movie Labyrinth. Love it.
amberausten7 chapter 12 . 1/25
That was beautiful! I'm balling! Loved et.
FalconRukichi chapter 17 . 1/22
I read it from a very start and I already fall for it from the 1st chaprer i read. Great and awesome story sharp n match for what I longed for. the plot twist and the dialogue the characters improvement. all of it. and Bamon such a great written in here. I almost crying in the several last chapter. please continue the next sequel without leave it unfinished. this story deserve to be continue~
Katharsees chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
Your Bamon stories have a habit of making me real sad while at the same time acknowledging how good a writer you are because you make feel all the sadness. I'll fated romance is right
Tarafina chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
I like your story. A lot. But the frontal lobe is a) a part of the brain and therefore not the forehead, and b) large, as in from the middle of her forehead reaching the middle-ish part of the top her head. So when you say he kissed her frontal lobe, the visual is way off. It's also super unromantic due to being so scientific.
roclaiexox chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
...OH...MY...GOSH! Who are you? And how u can make me cry so hard! oh my gosh, it really would be funny if it wasn't so sad! your story is incredible. the way you captured both of their heartbreak and emotions...i could almost picture it. im not gonna lie, i really was hoping for a happily ever after (i really think these two deserve it) but there is something so beautiful about tragic love, and applaud you for sticking to ur guns and going all the way.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
I've read this story many times! It one of those stories that never gets old to me! And I know I'll read it again sometime soon! Thanks
PendantOfGoddes chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Wow, heartbreaking ending for sure! I hope that you have written a sequel or something because this is too good to leave it here. You have got a really good handle on the characters.

Really well done!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Lovely brotherly affections :)

PendantOfGoddes chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
Phew, glad they are safe-ish. I hope they can handle the revelations.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
The old bait and switch trick.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
It's an interesting twist that Bonnie is the first one to fall and examine her feelings.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
Ah, this is so bittersweet :(
PendantOfGoddes chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
I think it was worth it.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
He's really her father? :P No, I'm kidding.