Reviews for Elements of an Illfated Romance
dfavouritegirl chapter 17 . 7/16
cant believe i've not seen this. totally awesome! are you going to continue, and if you already have, is it a new title?
Il y a t'il une suite?
FalconRukichi chapter 17 . 1/19
Im crying at the end of the chapter...
PrincessTutu22 chapter 17 . 1/6
Your carefully suspensed build up and lovely emotion that was conveyed in every word is what is truly a treasure of this fic. Bonnie and Damon moved like a natural relationship should and their dialogue was as witty and humorous as you'd expect it to be, even more far reaching. And though it did not end how I'd imagined, it was still strangely satisfying.
Hintonvixen chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
The dance scene in this chapter reminds me of the ball scene in the movie Labyrinth. Love it.
amberausten7 chapter 12 . 1/25/2016
That was beautiful! I'm balling! Loved et.
FalconRukichi chapter 17 . 1/22/2016
I read it from a very start and I already fall for it from the 1st chaprer i read. Great and awesome story sharp n match for what I longed for. the plot twist and the dialogue the characters improvement. all of it. and Bamon such a great written in here. I almost crying in the several last chapter. please continue the next sequel without leave it unfinished. this story deserve to be continue~
Katharsees chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
Your Bamon stories have a habit of making me real sad while at the same time acknowledging how good a writer you are because you make feel all the sadness. I'll fated romance is right
Tarafina chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
I like your story. A lot. But the frontal lobe is a) a part of the brain and therefore not the forehead, and b) large, as in from the middle of her forehead reaching the middle-ish part of the top her head. So when you say he kissed her frontal lobe, the visual is way off. It's also super unromantic due to being so scientific.
roclaiexox chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
...OH...MY...GOSH! Who are you? And how u can make me cry so hard! oh my gosh, it really would be funny if it wasn't so sad! your story is incredible. the way you captured both of their heartbreak and emotions...i could almost picture it. im not gonna lie, i really was hoping for a happily ever after (i really think these two deserve it) but there is something so beautiful about tragic love, and applaud you for sticking to ur guns and going all the way.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
I've read this story many times! It one of those stories that never gets old to me! And I know I'll read it again sometime soon! Thanks
PendantOfGoddes chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Wow, heartbreaking ending for sure! I hope that you have written a sequel or something because this is too good to leave it here. You have got a really good handle on the characters.

Really well done!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Lovely brotherly affections :)

PendantOfGoddes chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
Phew, glad they are safe-ish. I hope they can handle the revelations.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
The old bait and switch trick.