Reviews for The Subtle Grace of Gravity
Sassyvampmama chapter 25 . 2/2
I wish for Cowboy Drawly to saunter into my kitchen... no crappy cheeseburger needed. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Bell 1 chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
What feels unfinished to me in this story is Jasper and Garrett's relationships with their mates. Below is a list of questions... HOPING to encourage at least another chapter. *winks* Other than that, I loved this story the 2nd time around just as much as I did the 1st time. :D

We got a hint of Jasper with Bambi, but I would really LOVE to read more about how things turned out there. Besides, it was hinted that she is human. Did she turn? When did she turn? How did she take the news of Jasper being a vampire, being his mate, etc.? What caused her to think Bella was his ex? Why did she get jealous of Bella? What did Jasper do/say to make her think/feel that way?

As for Garrett... was it Kate he met as hinted, or was it someone else? How did things go once they met? Did he change to the animal diet? How did she take to Bella?

How often did Garrett and Jasper stay with Peter and Bella in their new cabin? What was the dynamic like when they got together now that there are two more women around?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
It's not all Jasper's fault and to blame soley him is stupid. I know she's peter's mate and yes, the major should have known to take care of Vicky, BUT losing control was like you stated, due to the diet change. And Bella's to blame a teensy bit as well...NO, she didn't deserve what Vicky did to her by a LONG freakin' shot, but she knew the dangers of knowing about the vamp world, she knew Vicky was still out there gunning for her and she ran away on her own, alone, like a child running away from things instead of facing them head on, hitting Jake in the side of the head with that wrench and then working shit out with the wolves to take care of Vicky. She needs to step up for her own safety as well.
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Okay, to be fair..his anger at Jasper for not being able to control his thirst is unfair. He's a freakin' empath..not only was he dealing with his thirst, but with the thirst of 6 other vamps, one of which Bella was their singer. No Vamp could withstand that. I always felt irritation that Meyer didn't explain that in the book and just made him look weak. (
killer4853 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
kantorkan chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
It is sitting not was is past tense, sitting is present tense.
kantorkan chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
I really don't like those nick names they are really lame. he should tell her sooner then later they are mates.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
can you do a story of jasper and garrett's pov on finding their mates?
Frigus cor chapter 26 . 9/3/2014
Ok! I'm like a sucker for romance and weirdly enough...gore. I FREAKING LOVED THIS STORY! It had the perfect amount of everything and must I mention peter is soooo hot? I did. You go girl!
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
It's just the first chapter and I think I know what I'm in for. I've read a few Victoria torture scenes - "The Solstice Saga: Blood Solstice" and "In Another Life". It does bring depth for Bella's character development and reason some nice comfort, loving, and rehabilitation. Some might say its a cheap way to do so, but I'm excited, albeit, a little hesitant as well, to see how you do it.
dae.lyn.7 chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
Love it :) You should add a little snippet of the group getting back together with all the mates
avonluxfeu chapter 26 . 6/15/2014
This story is such a gem! I love it sooo much!

I have been looking for a good Bella/Peter story, and this is absolutely one of the best I've read so far. The story itself is so unique and..AGH! JUST SO GOOD!
Really like the 'gift' transfer thing! Really really love the personality of your character, especially Garret, such a sweet vamp-brother.

Aaaanywayyyyy there's nothing that I can say... Just...
*standing ovation*

-AVLX
ptl4ever419 chapter 26 . 6/11/2014
Loved the story :) amazing work. Loved the gift transfer
brebre99 chapter 26 . 5/13/2014
I love it
Guest chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
is jasper's mate really a bambi or is her name bambi?
2,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »