Reviews for The Subtle Grace of Gravity
Tommy14 chapter 26 . 5/4
Thank you for the wonderful story.
Lezli chapter 3 . 2/12
The Bella here is sooo not canon, but I like her even more.
TeamBedward chapter 26 . 2/10
So... can I get a little Jasper/Bambi spinoff? Even if it's just a oneshot? Pretty pretty please?
I love your stories, why don't you write anymore?
I'm pretty sure that since Charlie knows about the wolves he knows about the vampires, too, so there's no reason other than cruelty to keep him from Bella.
I still don't get why they "have" to go report to the Cullens.
With 'friends' like Jasper (and Peter who didn't bother to back her up), Bella sure doesn't need any enemies.
Ugh, Jazzpur?
Bet the fuck-ups are regretting not doing away with Alice when Bella first sensed her.
Well that was retarded of all three of those male morons. Bella's "gift" already told her what she needed to do and the fuck-ups didn't listen. I hope she reams them later for that bullshit.
How about life-rape since Peter didn't have Bella's concent.
I hope that's all the over-blown drama in this story.
I'm confused. Girls get one period a month. Victoria only had Bella 5? 6? days. How many periods was she supposed to have missed during those couple of days?
After suffering all that, Bella would not only not be that coherent, she would be weak and thirst from BLOOD LOSS and would have needed some freakin' water.
Poor Charlie, he gets a shit deal in just about every Bella/x story.

If the torture isn't integral to the story, why did you include it? It is enough to say that after x # of days of Victoria doing her best to break Bella, she finally bit her and left her. That's all that would have been needed if you were determined to include torture in your plot.
2,497 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »