Reviews for The Subtle Grace of Gravity
MrsMajorJ chapter 26 . 5/29
Loved it...and am ready to legally change my name to Bambi!.
I want to see an Alec and Bella story! Not the Canon book Alec who is Aro's lapdog, but the one from the movie who physically is closer to Bella's age and I want to see him as a nomad paired with Bella. Movie Older Alec was a badass. Even if he said only a few words in the 3 movies he was in, he was a hardass. He is the quiet kind of badass. Not just because he's a vampire and his unique power, he just practically screamed "bad boy" and just his quiet presence in the movies radiated "don't fuck with me bitches"! That's why so many fans loved Alec (besides his hotness) because even if he played one of the powerful villians, the viewers couldn't help but be drawn to his strong presence. I want to see a story where Alec is a nomad instead and is mated to Bella. Nomad because he doesn't have expectations holding him down and it would be great to see a lonesome badass Alec mated to Bella. Please think on it, the potential is massive!
Inlovewithjazz chapter 13 . 4/24
One of the best "change" scenes ever!
jesskalynn4 chapter 24 . 3/27
Do you still plan to do the sequel? I wanna learn about Bambi!
kini113 chapter 10 . 3/16
I see your Peter Krause and raise you Wilson Bethel ;) such a hottie
kantorkan chapter 20 . 3/5
stop whining about updates ,just post when you have time it;s your you have a busy life so be it.
Sassyvampmama chapter 25 . 2/2
I wish for Cowboy Drawly to saunter into my kitchen... no crappy cheeseburger needed. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Bell 1 chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
What feels unfinished to me in this story is Jasper and Garrett's relationships with their mates. Below is a list of questions... HOPING to encourage at least another chapter. *winks* Other than that, I loved this story the 2nd time around just as much as I did the 1st time. :D

We got a hint of Jasper with Bambi, but I would really LOVE to read more about how things turned out there. Besides, it was hinted that she is human. Did she turn? When did she turn? How did she take the news of Jasper being a vampire, being his mate, etc.? What caused her to think Bella was his ex? Why did she get jealous of Bella? What did Jasper do/say to make her think/feel that way?

As for Garrett... was it Kate he met as hinted, or was it someone else? How did things go once they met? Did he change to the animal diet? How did she take to Bella?

How often did Garrett and Jasper stay with Peter and Bella in their new cabin? What was the dynamic like when they got together now that there are two more women around?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
It's not all Jasper's fault and to blame soley him is stupid. I know she's peter's mate and yes, the major should have known to take care of Vicky, BUT losing control was like you stated, due to the diet change. And Bella's to blame a teensy bit as well...NO, she didn't deserve what Vicky did to her by a LONG freakin' shot, but she knew the dangers of knowing about the vamp world, she knew Vicky was still out there gunning for her and she ran away on her own, alone, like a child running away from things instead of facing them head on, hitting Jake in the side of the head with that wrench and then working shit out with the wolves to take care of Vicky. She needs to step up for her own safety as well.
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Okay, to be fair..his anger at Jasper for not being able to control his thirst is unfair. He's a freakin' empath..not only was he dealing with his thirst, but with the thirst of 6 other vamps, one of which Bella was their singer. No Vamp could withstand that. I always felt irritation that Meyer didn't explain that in the book and just made him look weak. (
killer4853 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
kantorkan chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
It is sitting not was is past tense, sitting is present tense.
kantorkan chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
I really don't like those nick names they are really lame. he should tell her sooner then later they are mates.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
can you do a story of jasper and garrett's pov on finding their mates?
Frigus cor chapter 26 . 9/3/2014
Ok! I'm like a sucker for romance and weirdly enough...gore. I FREAKING LOVED THIS STORY! It had the perfect amount of everything and must I mention peter is soooo hot? I did. You go girl!
2,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »