Reviews for The Subtle Grace of Gravity
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 26 . 9/20
So beautiful:)
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 21 . 9/20
I absolutely love Peter/Bella...I originally was obsesses with Jasper/Bella because I thought they were really good for each other...thank you so much for changing my mind...the way your write them is amazing...there is so much chemistry between Peter and Bella I can truly see them together as a couple...bravo:)
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 19 . 9/20
uh-oh
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 17 . 9/20
Alice and Charlotte friends...never thought i'd see the day...i'm loving this
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 3 . 9/19
I love how you write Bella...i've noticed though in allot of stories it takes her being traumatized for her to actually gain a personality...great job:)
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 2 . 9/19
this is amazing so far...great job:)
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 1 . 9/19
So excited...Go Victoria!
Steph A15 chapter 26 . 7/26
I really liked the first half ox the story the second half wasn't as interesting but it was still pretty good.
Steph A15 chapter 23 . 7/26
There was no Cullen drama I get that but they didn't even meet up with the wolves and you've mentioned them wanting to meet up with them in the previous chapter and in this chapter. It just doesn't name any sense what was the while point of putting the Cullen's&wolves in the chapter if there isn't going to be any kind of anything in the most interesting part was Bella and Emmett fighting and that lasted 2 seconds.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 26 . 7/1
Really enjoyable story
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 26 . 6/27
I really liked the first half of this story a lot! There were a few things in the latter half that I would have done differently, but hey, if we all saw things the same way, the world would be pretty boring. Overall, this was a good read. Thanks for writing this!

Blessings,
-BMW
kushka chapter 26 . 6/20
Good story
Eva chapter 7 . 5/10
Love it! Totally, on a first sight! You rock!
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 20 . 5/9
I don't understand why Jasper had to push the Cullen issue? why does Bella have to face the Cullens? its a big world! Nobody has a right to tell someone they have to see people they really don't want to! And with the damage the Cullens did to Bella I totally agree she shouldn't have to go anywhere near them
TinaF chapter 26 . 4/8