Reviews for The Subtle Grace of Gravity
andrewpine chapter 26 . 11/17
Did you decide not to do the heavy weight of stone since i don't see it on your list?
andrewpine chapter 18 . 11/16
I sat against a tree playing with a spider web or i was sitting against a tree.i stood there for an hour...wonder how big of a fire the ex's will make? yes they need to get the boys either laid or moved out one of the two.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 11/16
Well this should be fun.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 11/15
Some one had to decide before it was too lets see what Bella vamp is like.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 11/15
Eddie would never kiss her like Peter did since she is the wrong Jasper found out that she was controlling him and the rest of the family why instead of running off like a little bitch he didn't rip her apart and burn her?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 11/15 she finally realized they were mates,what will she do with that ?
andrewpine chapter 6 . 11/15
''And I felt my fuckin' spine meltin'' I loved to move on past those lame nick names soon.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 11/15
Wonder how far along Peter is with his revenge of his mate?is Bella feeling anything towards Peter or is she still too traumatized?
andrewpine chapter 4 . 11/14
So her and Garrett are related this could be Peter is starting to figure things out about Little Bit.I would not want to be in Victoria's shoe when she comes snooping around looking for her play thing. ...if anyone is interested in learning more about Peter's gift and what it is you need to read the story ''once bitten Twice Shy".
andrewpine chapter 3 . 11/14
Still has her sense of humor left after all she has gone 't care for the goofy nicknames then i didn't write the story.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 11/14
Vicky is such a pathetic piece of 't have the guts to go after the ones that killed her mate instead going after the weakest member of the group,coward and she will pay for that.
Hi chapter 26 . 11/12
Well done!
NatalieLynn chapter 26 . 10/3
What a wonderful story! I was looking for good Peter/Bella stories that I hadn't read before when I found this gem of yours. Your summary piqued my interest, so I decided to give it a go, ad I ended up enjoying it immensely. I loved the way you depicted Bella! With the way you wrote her, she was a perfect match for Peter too with her spunk and her plain speaking. His nicknaming her Magpie as a newborn suited her perfectly with her short attention span and love of all things shiny or pretty or Peter. I also loved the family unit you created with them, Garrett and Jasper. They certainly were more family-like than the Cullens were. My only disappointment was not getting to meet Garrett and Jasper's mates and see how they fit into the family. Did you intend to cover that in The Heavy Weight of Stone? I didn't see that story on your profile. Did it get written? If so, is it posted on another site? I'd love to read it.
asallam1 chapter 26 . 9/20
I read it again and I still love it just like I did years ago. Thank you for your effort, and all the best from Chile.

Lauren Saint chapter 26 . 9/14