Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
TheGreenPanther chapter 10 . 6/19
So, I realize you have said this story will not be finished. I suppose I figure it's worth a shot to request you do?
I love your other stories (read them ages ago), but never read this…probably because it was a WIP (I honestly can't recall my actual reasons, but that would be a reasonable guess ;o).
Anyway, these 10 chapters have been super fun; so, if you are at all considering attacking this story again, I for one, would be thrilled. :o)
Amy21122 chapter 1 . 3/9
I cannot help but feel like you have referenced to the tattoo that Kristen Stewart has on her arm,that says exactly the same thing "once more,with feelings".is it though?
ChrisDGoosey chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
If you have no intention of completing this story, it might be best to remove it from your profile.
Blondie1137 chapter 10 . 8/20/2017
Please continue this story!
kjs-9 chapter 9 . 8/9/2017
Ok, just checked your profile and realized you've said you're not going to finish this story. That makes me sad, but I know you can't force it. All your other stories make up for it though.
kjs-9 chapter 10 . 8/9/2017
Can't believe it's more than 6 years since you updated this. I'm still hoping you finish this story.
quisha1991 chapter 10 . 7/31/2017
You can't stop here
agoogoo chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
Holo! update pretty pretty please-ums 3
farsideomoon chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
I'm totally hooked into this story. Any hope you will revisit it and update?!
Siouxkey chapter 10 . 6/5/2016
We'll, poop... I got to chapter nine before I checked to see if this was complete. You were starting to get into the thick of it and now I don't want to read anymore if I'm getting just shy of the climax. I'm just like Your Edward from the last chapter. I don't normally start things if they can't be finished.
Just sending a note out to you to let you know this journey was fun... I hope one day to see the end of it.
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 10 . 5/6/2016
Love it! Please continue this story! I really wanna know what will happen!
Byrd3-13 chapter 10 . 3/19/2016
This story has been great from the very first chapter. I'm not sure why you chose to abandon it and after so many years I know it's not likely but if you ever continue writing this one I can assure you that people will read it.
petmom1213 chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
Is this complete? I mean it doesn't seem complete and I really want more of it. It's really good. I love the way it's written and the unusual context of this story. It's different than any story I've read before. I really need more.

Mickey
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
Ahhh, I guess the muse left you on this story. Sigh. Truly curious how it all panned out.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 3 . 2/19/2016