Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Lmarxhau chapter 1 . 3/6
Just started this story! Love it!
DancerOfTheMoon chapter 10 . 2/19
Hi!
I just wanted to let you know how much I adore your fanfics. Particularly, Best I Ever Had and I love love love Once More, With Feeling. They have both been sitting on my favorites list for years now. I sometimes find myself at random thinking of Once More, With Feeling and how it has never been completed. I know you must have an awfully busy life and I can completely understand reasons for not continuing a WIP. I was just curious because your profile says that it will be finished (although you said this nearly 4 years ago). I am still holding out hope that this is true and that you intend to finish it. Please, indulge me and give me good news if you have it. I don't intend for this message to pressure you, I just wanted to let you know how long I have been waiting for an update because the fanfic is brilliant, original, hilarious, and romantic all at once and I just can't get enough. Best to you in life and all your endeavors!
-Maddie
bandmum chapter 10 . 2/9
Just thought I'd let you know that we're still hopefully waiting for more. :)
GemmaLisax chapter 10 . 1/17
I've really enjoyed this and am so hoping that you're able to find the time to finish it. No pressure, I know what it's like...I keep staring at my WIP that's been stagnant for three years. This fic has a brilliantly original plot line, one that has been hooked as well as laughing as I read it. I love your characters as well, so well written and thought out. Excellent!
Rabeya957 chapter 10 . 1/6
Finish this
Where's the rest of it? How dare you not finished this story?
Hey,why didn't u finished this wonderfull story?
soft-biscuit chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I really like the story so far, so way to go! XD

But I'm a history major and one of my quirks is when a historical/mythical point isn't as it should be. Let me explain! XD... In this chapter. You say that aro is talking to a roman god, but they suggest it might be hades; hades is the Greek god of the underworld, but his Roman side is Pluto (I think). So you might want to change that...
Mercyrus chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
damn...i like this story...

maybe one day, you'll revisit?

because i enjoyed this...i really did :)
MarianaF chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
love it
Britmom chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
Noooo! You can't leave it hanging here. Did they, didn't they, when, where, and WHO?!
Mgonz595 chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Please finish this story it's fantastic, putting this on alert!
Mgonz595 chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I don't know how I missed this gem of a story but I'm glad I found it. I found it through a rec from the story Evading Edward. I'm going back and reading completed fics that I missed. You have made me laugh out loud many times and I'm only on chapter 4!
tara chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Have just read 10 chapters and hit a brick wall with the abrupt stop and realization this hasn't been updated since 2011...just letting you know, what is here is fantastic, really love the little snarky bits... it's very well thought out and the character development is awesome. Would really live to read more...hmm...sorry, need to read more ;)
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
U have set up dynamics & circumstances of what is sure to be a fun, interesting, & intriguing story.
I'm excited. :)