Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
farsideomoon chapter 10 . 7/31
I'm totally hooked into this story. Any hope you will revisit it and update?!
Siouxkey chapter 10 . 6/5
We'll, poop... I got to chapter nine before I checked to see if this was complete. You were starting to get into the thick of it and now I don't want to read anymore if I'm getting just shy of the climax. I'm just like Your Edward from the last chapter. I don't normally start things if they can't be finished.
Just sending a note out to you to let you know this journey was fun... I hope one day to see the end of it.
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 10 . 5/6
Love it! Please continue this story! I really wanna know what will happen!
Byrd3-13 chapter 10 . 3/19
This story has been great from the very first chapter. I'm not sure why you chose to abandon it and after so many years I know it's not likely but if you ever continue writing this one I can assure you that people will read it.
petmom1213 chapter 10 . 3/4
Is this complete? I mean it doesn't seem complete and I really want more of it. It's really good. I love the way it's written and the unusual context of this story. It's different than any story I've read before. I really need more.

Mickey
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 10 . 2/19
Ahhh, I guess the muse left you on this story. Sigh. Truly curious how it all panned out.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 3 . 2/19
So good!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Intrigued
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
EDWARDS IN LOVE WITH BELLA SO WHY DONT HE TELL HER THIS SHE LOVES HIM TOO AND SHE NEEDS TO KNOW SHES LOVES MOSTLY BY HIM
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
WHO WOULD PUT SOMETHING IN THE WATER SUPPLY AND WHY AND IS IT AFFECTING BELLA AND EDWARD AND HOW AND WHY.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
YES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE FIRST TIME BELLA AND EDWARD MET. I THOUGHT SHE BROUGHT FOOD BACK FOR EDWARD SHE DIDNT SAY A WORD ABOUT IT THOUGH. AS FAR AS GETTING IT I GUESS I DIDNT GET IT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
IS THE SPELL WORKING ON THEM OR ARE THEIR HEARS WORKING ON THEM GUESS WE WILL SEE PRETTY SOON.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
THINK SHE COULD BE A NEW REPORTER LOOKING FOR A STORY OR TO CHECH OUT ANYTHING ELSE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
WELL I WANT TO SEE WHAT CHARLEY IS SHOWING THEM BUT I ALSO LIKE BELLA WANTS EDWARD TO FINISH HIS STORY LETS HOPE HE DOES AND WE GET TO HEAR IT
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
I STILL SAY ITS CUPID OR THE GODNESS IS MISSING IS THE LOVE GODNESS AND SHES HAVING FUN[SNICKER]
1,561 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »