Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
sophie921 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
It was losing something here in this chapter - too much background info, possibly? The writing is gifted though, super smart and snarky as hell.
lotusphoenix chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Still loving this story. Aro speaking to the gods made me laugh my ass off. You've really taken every legend, believe and superstition and put in into one story. It's brilliant. Ad to that the epic banter between Edward and Bella... Fantastic.

But I do have a minor thing regarding your references to the Romans in this Chapter. It's true that Juno and Janus were Roman gods, but Hades and mt. Olympus is part of the Greek mythology.

Other than that I must say keep up the good writing.
spanglemaker9 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Another fantastic chapter. I just love their chemistry. The banter kills. And I love the world you've created around them, like Marcus. This made me literally lol:

"Marcus' accent is, after all these years, understandably unidentifiable, a perfectly pronounced mix of American, European and condescension."

I'm hooked already! I can't wait for them to get to Forks so we find out what's been going on, and I can't wait to meet Charlie.
sophie921 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
PISSD, snort-worthy abbreviation, thanks!

So Eddie and Bellie are on the other side of a little romantic tet a tet, eh? So who is more pissed? Who has an axe to grind? This could be seriously interesting.
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
the banter never ceases to entertain. when they finally give in, it'll be explosive.

... not that that's the main point of the story or anything. ahem.
septentrion chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I Bella if Edward will catch up on Edward not liking her silent. Imagine if she knew what weapon she has *smirk* And, er, how long before we know all about that incident that tore them apart?
Derdriu oFaolain chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
So good. Yes yes yes.

I love reading this and not just for the 'lulz'. You're an excellent writer (must state the obvious).
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Can someone call a chiropractor, please? My neck hurts from watching all the zingers and potshots flying around.
ElspethGordie chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
great chapter. I love their ridiculous banter. It's like they are children and can't control themselves. I like your third person omniscient pov, where you can infer what both E/B are thinking, not just the pov telling the story. Can't wait for more!
NeatoBandito chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I wish I had a "like" button for this chapter. Actually, I wish I had a whole bunch of "like" buttons.
majose chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I still do not fully get what happened between them, but I guess we'll get more information as the story unfolds. Looking forward to the Bella-Charlie reunion.
philadelphic chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
oooh, the incident. Tease!
SilentHurricane chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Love it!
theorange3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
can't wait to read more
AmeryMarie chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I can't wait for more of this! Nice start.
1,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »