Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
spanglemaker9 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Another fantastic chapter. I just love their chemistry. The banter kills. And I love the world you've created around them, like Marcus. This made me literally lol:

"Marcus' accent is, after all these years, understandably unidentifiable, a perfectly pronounced mix of American, European and condescension."

I'm hooked already! I can't wait for them to get to Forks so we find out what's been going on, and I can't wait to meet Charlie.
sophie921 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
PISSD, snort-worthy abbreviation, thanks!

So Eddie and Bellie are on the other side of a little romantic tet a tet, eh? So who is more pissed? Who has an axe to grind? This could be seriously interesting.
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
the banter never ceases to entertain. when they finally give in, it'll be explosive.

... not that that's the main point of the story or anything. ahem.
septentrion chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I Bella if Edward will catch up on Edward not liking her silent. Imagine if she knew what weapon she has *smirk* And, er, how long before we know all about that incident that tore them apart?
Derdriu oFaolain chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
So good. Yes yes yes.

I love reading this and not just for the 'lulz'. You're an excellent writer (must state the obvious).
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Can someone call a chiropractor, please? My neck hurts from watching all the zingers and potshots flying around.
ElspethGordie chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
great chapter. I love their ridiculous banter. It's like they are children and can't control themselves. I like your third person omniscient pov, where you can infer what both E/B are thinking, not just the pov telling the story. Can't wait for more!
NeatoBandito chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I wish I had a "like" button for this chapter. Actually, I wish I had a whole bunch of "like" buttons.
majose chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I still do not fully get what happened between them, but I guess we'll get more information as the story unfolds. Looking forward to the Bella-Charlie reunion.
philadelphic chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
oooh, the incident. Tease!
SilentHurricane chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Love it!
theorange3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
can't wait to read more
AmeryMarie chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I can't wait for more of this! Nice start.
fuz chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
You have such an avid imagination, the name of the Division is highly inspirational. This will be so much fun. Thank you.
faniac chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I think I'm going to love this one a lot!
1,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »