Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
NeatoBandito chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I wish I had a "like" button for this chapter. Actually, I wish I had a whole bunch of "like" buttons.
majose chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I still do not fully get what happened between them, but I guess we'll get more information as the story unfolds. Looking forward to the Bella-Charlie reunion.
philadelphic chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
oooh, the incident. Tease!
SilentHurricane chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Love it!
theorange3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
can't wait to read more
AmeryMarie chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I can't wait for more of this! Nice start.
fuz chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
You have such an avid imagination, the name of the Division is highly inspirational. This will be so much fun. Thank you.
faniac chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I think I'm going to love this one a lot!
perspicuous chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
this is looking really good so far, excited to see what happens next :)
babyotearthlink.net chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I love it! I can't wait to see what these two PISSD agents get themselves into in Forks! I'm assuming their cover will be as a couple with much tongue in cheek humor and tomfoolery to follow. I grinned through the whole setup and background of the agency since I've always been a faithful lover of the XFiles, Buffy, Fringe, and numerous other supernatural shows and movies. I love your rich characters and involved storylines, so this is sure to be another winner. I can't wait!
tithe ion chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Great so far. Looking forward to seeing where you take it!
lotusphoenix chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I'm already hooked! This has a buttload of potential, looking forward to more.
majose chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Yeahh! New story! I love the premise as well as their relationship. Looking forward to it :-)
spanglemaker9 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Why is there only one chapter of this? I got to the bottom and went to click "next". Imagine my heartbreak when there was no "next" to click.

Seriously, I loved this. Great sexual tension and chemistry between them already and I can't wait till they get to Forks to find out what they're investigating.

Write fast! Want more!
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This looks like a very intriguing story. Can't wait to read more! Thanks for writing!
1,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »