Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
jazzy-cullen chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
interesting...
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I think PISSD needs to come investigate the giant creativity monster living in yer brain. That thing is out of control!
alienated-za chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Wow, can't wait to see where this story goes. I have to admit that The X-Files was the start of my love affair with all things paranormal, and to bring something like that into the mix with Twilight? Well, I'm in heaven! Keep it up.

Thanks so much.

"alien:
KissStarryDreams chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
update!
musicdaydreams chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This story is hysterical. I had a smile on my face the entire time I was reading it. I'm so looking forward to the adventure that's about to begin.

And was that a reference to Top Gun (with Iceman and goose), or am I just really, really old - lol.
just-off-the-key-of-reason chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
this is weird since i rarely review a story

let alone its first chapter

but i'm really really excited about this story just from the first installment!

can't wait for the rest of the chapters to come up :D
barb8420 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hot diggity, good shit! Please with the update.
bemily chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
O.M.G.

Is it possible to love a story from the first chapter? I am a cynic and usually wait until there are a couple of chapter up to read it. And then a few more to decide if I like where it is going. I can tell I am going to love this though. Wow.
nurseroxy chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I seriously love it, please update soon? The comparisons of Aro to Santa Claus were hilarious! Such a witty chapter, can't wait to read more.
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ohhh so you always have those stories where you know something supernatural/different is going on but your not sure what it is, I love it :) but this time I am reading from the start no cheating and only start to read once it's complete, shoot that means I have to be patient for info and I hate being patient :)

I am loving the heat between the two, it's going to be brutal in Forks, will they have to play a couple?, I just can't wait to find out :)
justsayno chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
yay a new fic from one of my FAVORITE writers and FAVORITE people in the fandom! I'm so excited for this!
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh, a Mulder and Scully parallel of sorts. You are after my soul, aren't you? ;) Very cool step into the unknown with this, I'm intrigued. *gidd*
philadelphic chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Nice start! I can't wait to see where you go
karolkid chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Quite interesting so far... can't see where you take this!
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
ohhhh I'm intrigued! I can't wait for the updates on this!

xo