Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
saranic chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This looks like it is gonna be fun!

Loved the characters already. So many funny lines, but I really loved this "He has observed enough of Swan and Masen since the day they stepped into training that he can read them like the bad romance novel they are."

Thanks for sharing.
HHKU chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Interesting premise - you've got me hooked! I love how you weave the supernatural into your stories, and am curious to learn more of how these small town forks folks are acting weird. Oh, and of course what led to the tumultuous relationship between Edward and Bella, and her massive career flub... Can't wait for chapter two!
Raewright chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow! This looks incredible. Can't wait!
ybee chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wooooo! Excited for more sexual tension and mystery. I loved your contradictory descriptions of Edward. He alrady sounds like a dick... And I kind of like that.

Can't wait for more!
interested party chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ohhh, very intrigued and love the premise! Unique and funny - can't wait for more!
foxster06 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Loved the start of this, looking forward to the next chapter.

Is there going to be some Edward/Jake rivalry?
bspest04 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
just wanted to let you know that I love where this is going... very interesting... Please continue :)
divingtoodeepforcoins chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This looks really promising, If you continue like this it's gonna be a great ff. I loved your introduction, and E/B passionate love/hate relationship and rivalry. I reallY want to know what will happen next, UPDATE SOON!
barburella chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Fan-tabulous! I love the idea. Love it.
septentrion chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
squee! your new story is here! The premises are really promising. I can't wait to read more.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Well this certainly looks interesting, can't wait for the next dose :D
Derdriu oFaolain chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Why haven't I heard about this? You must not trust me... I suppose I am rather shifty.

Anyway, I sense this will be the next 'big fic.' And I say that with seriousness *sneeze*.

Well done.

PS. After this amazing start, if you mention your writing being crap ever again, my self-esteem will die. It'll fling itself off the misty, emotional Cliffs of Writer Envy, and not even leave a note. Rawr.
spottedspot chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
sounds like a lovely original plot line. i'm excited :D
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Short authors notes? Where's the fun in that?

Also, they really need to put the review button at the TOP of the page so I don't wind up skipping to the bottom (as I so often do). ANYWAY. On to the actual reading. :)

"Rumor even has it they were the department called in to certify that Miley Cyrus was, in fact, not a banshee." - *gigglesnort* I think there might need to be a reinvestigation. Just sayin'.

"Like centuries for a vampire, like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of their lives." - Oh, you totally just Days of Our Lives a ff. I love you more.

PISSD. You're killing me smalls.

"Bella takes a long, good look at the man sitting in front of her. He is a study in contradictions—the pristine, perfectly pressed suit and the messy, almost artful hair. The arrogant slouch that belies his love for protocol and hatred for deviation from it. The self-satisfied smirk that—well, okay, that doesn't contradict anything. He is a rather smug bastard." - Oh good. Nothing that I like more than a smug bastard!

I love the banter. I love the X-files feel (um, oh... I've only seen a handful of episodes so let's pretend I know what I'm talking about).

Looking forward to more!

xoxoxo
sandradee11 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I LOVE IT!

Can't wait for the rest!
1,541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 Next »