Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
musicdaydreams chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This story is hysterical. I had a smile on my face the entire time I was reading it. I'm so looking forward to the adventure that's about to begin.

And was that a reference to Top Gun (with Iceman and goose), or am I just really, really old - lol.
just-off-the-key-of-reason chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
this is weird since i rarely review a story

let alone its first chapter

but i'm really really excited about this story just from the first installment!

can't wait for the rest of the chapters to come up :D
barb8420 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hot diggity, good shit! Please with the update.
bemily chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
O.M.G.

Is it possible to love a story from the first chapter? I am a cynic and usually wait until there are a couple of chapter up to read it. And then a few more to decide if I like where it is going. I can tell I am going to love this though. Wow.
nurseroxy chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I seriously love it, please update soon? The comparisons of Aro to Santa Claus were hilarious! Such a witty chapter, can't wait to read more.
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ohhh so you always have those stories where you know something supernatural/different is going on but your not sure what it is, I love it :) but this time I am reading from the start no cheating and only start to read once it's complete, shoot that means I have to be patient for info and I hate being patient :)

I am loving the heat between the two, it's going to be brutal in Forks, will they have to play a couple?, I just can't wait to find out :)
justsayno chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
yay a new fic from one of my FAVORITE writers and FAVORITE people in the fandom! I'm so excited for this!
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh, a Mulder and Scully parallel of sorts. You are after my soul, aren't you? ;) Very cool step into the unknown with this, I'm intrigued. *gidd*
philadelphic chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Nice start! I can't wait to see where you go
karolkid chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Quite interesting so far... can't see where you take this!
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
ohhhh I'm intrigued! I can't wait for the updates on this!

xo

jaime
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
W-o-w! How different, very different from the norm, which I mean as a total compliment. I never was into the X-Files, but this has a Men In Black vibe for me. With the addition of my favorite characters. Excellent teases in this first chapter. I look forward to further exploration of B&E's past interaction, both professional and personal, as well as B's relationship or lack thereof with Charlie. And most of all, what was this notorious incident that brought on Bella's reprimands. I'm also wondering, is Edward a human or non-human agent? I don't really expect you to answer that. I'm excited to read more. Thanks for writing :)
confusedmom chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Hooray, you're back with another story!

Love the tension and humor already building. Can't wait to see where this one goes.

Thanks for continuing to write :)
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
What fun! It's very witty, and banter is great. The premise and the tone of the story are wonderful. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
shell29bell chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Very interesting start. I love your Bella and Edward already!

~michelle