Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
karolkid chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Quite interesting so far... can't see where you take this!
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
ohhhh I'm intrigued! I can't wait for the updates on this!

xo

jaime
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
W-o-w! How different, very different from the norm, which I mean as a total compliment. I never was into the X-Files, but this has a Men In Black vibe for me. With the addition of my favorite characters. Excellent teases in this first chapter. I look forward to further exploration of B&E's past interaction, both professional and personal, as well as B's relationship or lack thereof with Charlie. And most of all, what was this notorious incident that brought on Bella's reprimands. I'm also wondering, is Edward a human or non-human agent? I don't really expect you to answer that. I'm excited to read more. Thanks for writing :)
confusedmom chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Hooray, you're back with another story!

Love the tension and humor already building. Can't wait to see where this one goes.

Thanks for continuing to write :)
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
What fun! It's very witty, and banter is great. The premise and the tone of the story are wonderful. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
shell29bell chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Very interesting start. I love your Bella and Edward already!

~michelle
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
ha!

i'm loving the details, the snark, the witticisms, the banter!

so unique so far.

so entertaining.

*loves it*

i can't wait to take tis ride with you and i'm glad to get in on the ground floor...
VivianDelongpaw chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
So glad I put you on Author alert after reading and enjoying Legendary. This looks so promising. I really enjoy your easygoing and cohesive writing style. In the style of a Hollywood pitch meeting I would describe this as Men in Black meet X files...

Thanks in advance !

-Viv-
Hoosier Mama chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
interesting premise. Sort of...Men in Black combined with X files... I'll stay tuned.
bacmel79 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh I can't wait to see where this goes. Sounds wonderful and totally drug me in.
Sylvianna chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Interesting... looks refreshing!

I loved Legendary. I hope this is at least as good!

Thanks for sharing your stories!

Best wishes,

Sylvianna
daisy3853 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
you posted!

so... i'm really excited about this story. and really excited that you're letting me pre-read. and really excited that you're my friend too. i'm so excited. and i just can't hide it.

this is going to be so fun. :D
saranic chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This looks like it is gonna be fun!

Loved the characters already. So many funny lines, but I really loved this "He has observed enough of Swan and Masen since the day they stepped into training that he can read them like the bad romance novel they are."

Thanks for sharing.
HHKU chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Interesting premise - you've got me hooked! I love how you weave the supernatural into your stories, and am curious to learn more of how these small town forks folks are acting weird. Oh, and of course what led to the tumultuous relationship between Edward and Bella, and her massive career flub... Can't wait for chapter two!
Raewright chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow! This looks incredible. Can't wait!
1,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »