Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
ness-carlie-black chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
loving this story, raced my way through the 10 chapters and then saw that you hadn't updated in a while (wails 'noooooooooooooo' at the top of her voice)

Hope you update soon x
moonhoney2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. If you do plan on finishing, do you have an idea of how many chapters are left? If not, can you give me a quick summary of the rest of the story so I know how it ends? Thanks!
secretobsession7 chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
I love this story, your writing is different and that makes it sooooo good! I can't wait for more! I'm a huge scifi fan!
lolou chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
I still have no idea of who is doing the spell...

But I do belive that Bella and Edward are not under the spell.. Or I'm just gussing... Anyway, update soon, please

up up up

x
lolou chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
Is that too late to ask for this outtake (first time they met)? I hope it's not. :D
enamoramiento chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
Oh crap, I went through 10 chapters in a blurr... just raced to your profile to check for any (paranormal?) activity and I rely on your promise to finish the story! ;o)

Its a unique plot, very well written, with an edgy sense of humor AND now on my alert-list. I hope your muse will be back!
enamoramiento chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
Hot damn! Poor babies, now theyll be all confused :oO
enamoramiento chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*

(very elaborate, I know. Your fault, dont write that stuff!)
enamoramiento chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Its sure unexpected, but I LOVE that Magic-plot! :o)
enamoramiento chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Oh whow, Bellas revelations are sure not what I expected... but if that does not pave the road for E., that I dont know what. *kicks E. forward*
enamoramiento chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Oh come on guys, get your heads out of your asses!
enamoramiento chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
This might be my favourite Forks of all times :oD
enamoramiento chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
*snort* Deputy Hale on a mission cracked me up :o) But what Im really into is the screwball chemistry between B&E!
enamoramiento chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Hehe, that ghostbuster-stuff has its appeals :oD
enamoramiento chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I was a bit apprehensive about the plot, but... marchin on!
1,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »