Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
ohRobward chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
I just read all this in one afternoon and love it. Will it ever be completed pretty please?
ps they're definitely not under a spell, just true Edward and Bella love :)
Bellacullen16 chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
I reread your few stories and became a fan. So I started reading others. Now one question I have is, when are you finishing this one?
bandmum chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I love all of your stories and I'd downloaded this a while back thinking it was complete. I do hope you come back to it, as it's a terrific plot and so funny. I adore these two and I am totally in the dark regarding who or what is weaving Magic in Forks!
Best wishes,
bandmum
hhhh chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
Great story! update soon
Jenna chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
Gimme more chapters! :D
bubbly butt chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
It a shame this wonderful story is abandoned.. I never new it wasn't completed cause i wont have bother reading at all... Now i cant stop thinking about it. I'm like an addict. I hope you still come back and solve this great mystery for us.. Reading all your story cause you're one talented lady... you write like no other and your plot is so original and intriguing. xD
Jenna Red chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
This reminds me of Anita Blake novels. I love the wit and intelligent conversations :)
Embarrgo chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Aww, I just realized that you never finished this one, and I'm inconsolable! This story is...delightful. Sweet. Charming. Clever. Had me laughing out loud so many times. Perhaps you've abandoned it (it's hard for me to imagine why!) Perhaps you want to rework it for publication. Perhaps it fell off your radar. Whatever the reason, I do hope that you come back to it someday. And that you post some of the out takes you've written for it. You have a unique voice and I would read anything you take the time to write.
Theindividualdifference chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Favourite story in a while :) update soon please!:)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
This is really good. If ur still writting i wld love for you to do this
cheltivia chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I'm very intrigued... Good job so far
ariapyrasyria chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
your writing style reminds me of Lemony Snicket. I love.
Colleen Alize chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
OMG u soooooo need 2 continue this fic! like u are giving me life E & B right now! sighhh...so wanna see how he makes her see it :'( great work, please consider finishing.
Jessibells chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I'm saddened by the non complete status on this story :( I love I though so I shall wait semi patiently for you return into writing it. Just know if it doesn't come soon I can not be held accountable for my actions. Lol -jess
amy9352 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Great start...love your writing!
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »