Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
amy9352 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Great start...love your writing!
Laughinglucy chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Just finished all of your stories and thought this one was also complete...a rarity for many of the authors on FF. You are a remarkably talented writer, whose intelligent wit and imagination has had me laughing out loud more than I can recount. I was thoroughly enjoying this story, and then, on the verge of discovery, it just stops! Please say that although it has not been updated in over a year, which is why I didn't review before this, you have plans to finish. It sounds like you are busy, (is grad school over yet?) and we all have RL to deal with, but I want to plead with you to finish, as I can't imagine the cause of the love sickness, and wonder how Carlisle could have anything to do with it. I only hope you are pursuing a career in writing, or one where you can use that wit and imagination to full extent, as that would be a great loss.
Thank you for entertaining us so thoroughly, and please finish this story, and while your at it, please post the outtakes for this and any of your other stories.
I just may have to join Twitter if you don't respond to this review, but I'm not really interested in all the social media sites.
Thanks again, Lynne
Hannnnnnnahh chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Your writing capabilities are second to none.
KatherineHale chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
I loved it! Please tell me your going to continue! It was great and I can't wait to read more(:
helenemc chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Love the story. The asides were brilliant. I really hope that you will finish this story.
bloodiLove chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Love this story!
ForeverFireandIce chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
i know its been like a year...but...i wanna know what happennnsssss
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Ah I really love this but see you haven't updated it in ages. Hoping you might continue one day? xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
hah I love all the side comments .xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
so many funny lines. a love spell, hey ho. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
haha, I do love a mad rose xx
zhica chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Glad they working out their relationship issues.. Love reading this story.. I am looking forward for your update! Thank you for sharing!i
hanadi J chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Oh god this story is amazing!
Can't wait to read more
sweetveruca chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Oh! I hope you are going to continue this! Love this Edward especially! :)
sweetveruca chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Oh, love your characters babe! I just found you, are the out takes all on your profile at this point?
1,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »