Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Jenna Red chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
This reminds me of Anita Blake novels. I love the wit and intelligent conversations :)
Embarrgo chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Aww, I just realized that you never finished this one, and I'm inconsolable! This story is...delightful. Sweet. Charming. Clever. Had me laughing out loud so many times. Perhaps you've abandoned it (it's hard for me to imagine why!) Perhaps you want to rework it for publication. Perhaps it fell off your radar. Whatever the reason, I do hope that you come back to it someday. And that you post some of the out takes you've written for it. You have a unique voice and I would read anything you take the time to write.
Theindividualdifference chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Favourite story in a while :) update soon please!:)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
This is really good. If ur still writting i wld love for you to do this
cheltivia chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I'm very intrigued... Good job so far
ariapyrasyria chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
your writing style reminds me of Lemony Snicket. I love.
Colleen Alize chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
OMG u soooooo need 2 continue this fic! like u are giving me life E & B right now! sighhh...so wanna see how he makes her see it :'( great work, please consider finishing.
Jessibells chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I'm saddened by the non complete status on this story :( I love I though so I shall wait semi patiently for you return into writing it. Just know if it doesn't come soon I can not be held accountable for my actions. Lol -jess
amy9352 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Great start...love your writing!
Laughinglucy chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Just finished all of your stories and thought this one was also complete...a rarity for many of the authors on FF. You are a remarkably talented writer, whose intelligent wit and imagination has had me laughing out loud more than I can recount. I was thoroughly enjoying this story, and then, on the verge of discovery, it just stops! Please say that although it has not been updated in over a year, which is why I didn't review before this, you have plans to finish. It sounds like you are busy, (is grad school over yet?) and we all have RL to deal with, but I want to plead with you to finish, as I can't imagine the cause of the love sickness, and wonder how Carlisle could have anything to do with it. I only hope you are pursuing a career in writing, or one where you can use that wit and imagination to full extent, as that would be a great loss.
Thank you for entertaining us so thoroughly, and please finish this story, and while your at it, please post the outtakes for this and any of your other stories.
I just may have to join Twitter if you don't respond to this review, but I'm not really interested in all the social media sites.
Thanks again, Lynne
Hannnnnnnahh chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Your writing capabilities are second to none.
KatherineHale chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
I loved it! Please tell me your going to continue! It was great and I can't wait to read more(:
helenemc chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Love the story. The asides were brilliant. I really hope that you will finish this story.
bloodiLove chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Love this story!
ForeverFireandIce chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
i know its been like a year...but...i wanna know what happennnsssss
1,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »