Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
TwiTwiAgain chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Love is in the air.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
how cute! supernatural stuff... partners and exes... love the combo!
goddesshera chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Please Update soon !
jaelarae chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Hey Lady!

I read through all 10 chapters and am now having a panic attack thinking that you've decided to abandon this story. Please, please, pleeeaaassse tell me that you just needed a little break and you're ready to start back up again. I LOVE your stories! I LOVE your humor! I LOVE your GUTS! I can't wait to read whatever you write next. (I just hope you find the time to work on this one.)
k1942 chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
The big revealation, finally! Things look promising, if Edward can convince Bella that what they feel for each other is real. I see it's been more than a year and a half since this story updated. Sure hope you plan on finishing it, it's such a cute story!
k1942 chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Marcus is being rather vague and mysterious, about Forks and about Aro. I kind of hope the love spell isn't from James and Victoria, thay are really creepy! Maybe Bella and Edward will discover more at the barbeque. There is a tickle in the back of my mind that part of this is a scheme to get Edward and Bella back together, for good this time.
k1942 chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
I thought that James was a sleaze and now I know it! Cute that Charlie caught him being sleazy, and even better that he aske Bella to dinner. They are doing m uch better getting comfortable with each other. Now that Edward is feeling better and they are closer, maybe they'll figure out what's going on back at headquarters.
k1942 chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
I'm so glad that detente is upon usall! Especially Bella and Edward. Good thing he figured out the meaning of his dream. Now they just need to figure out the Magic in Forks, and what's going on between Carlisle and Esme!
k1942 chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Tanya is on my suspect list, with that sad comment about the importance of fathers. She's got a secret. Another mystery is the tall darkhaired girl asking questions. Wonder who she is and what she wants to know?
k1942 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
That was just getting good when they were interrupted. I had hopes things were about to be thrashed out, and maybe settled! Very interesting that Carlisle is a vampire and a doctor, but Esme is married to Charles Platt. What's up with that?
k1942 chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Maybe this spell will rub off on our two agents? One can only hope! It's so obvious they have feelings for each other, too bad they neither one can see it!
k1942 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I'm wondering if Aro has some notion of "fixing" the rift between Bella and Edward? Maybe throwing them together in the town her father protects has something to do with it, I don't know. Something is going on they don't know about, that's for sure. The vibes between this pair are palpable, so it will be fun to see what happens!
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is definitely going to be interesting!
Ariana Leonie chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Okay, so to be honest, I started reading this because I thought it was complete... and although I only started this morning, I still became completely attached to the story!

Its amazingly written and I LOVE the point of view of the narrator! Great and inventive way of incorporating the twilight world into an AH fanfic (could this really count as all-human, though?). Anyways, don't have much to say, love your story, love the way you tell it, and can't wait to hear more.

xx, AL
Cities Below Us chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
OH MY GOD WHY DID YOU STOP MY DEAR?! CONTINUE IT PLEASE.
1,542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »