Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
b3j02 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Oh no! It seems Edward has fallen under the spell!
b3j02 chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Ohhh I am really hoping you can still send me the outtakes! Poor Bella and Edward! They don't know if their feelings are real:(
b3j02 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Awww I really hope I get the outtakes. Lovely chapter I really enjoyed it!
b3j02 chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
OOOOOO do you still have the pre-breakup outtake?

Great chapter. I am so anxious to see what's going on!
b3j02 chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Ohhh who is asking questions? Speaking of questions I am glad Bella and Edward cleared several of their own.
b3j02 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Oh it's kinda sad how hurt they both are.
b3j02 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
OH my! LOL I am so excited to see what is going on.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Very cool and fun story. I can't wait to find out what Bella did and what all the hullabaloo is all about.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I am excited to read this! It sounds like this is going to be great fun!
secretjob chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Holy Just Leave Me Hanging! I just finished grad school as well and I was reading your story as a guilty-pleasure-study-break before sitting for board certification - only to find out that you didn't finish! Please, PLEASE tell me that you finished and maybe it's in a different place ... Or please at least give me a crumb to say that someday you will be inspired to finish!
ToMyMuse chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
I am thoroughly enjoying this little fic. But as I am about to embark upon the 10th chapter, I'm a bit sad, since it's the last posted chapter.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Love is in the air.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
how cute! supernatural stuff... partners and exes... love the combo!
goddesshera chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Please Update soon !
jaelarae chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Hey Lady!

I read through all 10 chapters and am now having a panic attack thinking that you've decided to abandon this story. Please, please, pleeeaaassse tell me that you just needed a little break and you're ready to start back up again. I LOVE your stories! I LOVE your humor! I LOVE your GUTS! I can't wait to read whatever you write next. (I just hope you find the time to work on this one.)
1,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »