Reviews for Savin' Me
B chapter 14 . 6/26
Love this!
guardien chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Such sweet prose!
I believe there's an "h" missing in the sentence "I pull out the pencil styled into my (h)air that I had read about in Artist Daily." :3
luvrblu chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
This is a wonderful story more please
Raquelswhite chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
I love this. I read another story once where Pam was starving herself, but it was very short and the story didn't go into how they both dealt with it. I was so interested on the topic, but disappointed that it didn't go anywhere so I'm really excited to see where this goes. Yay.
Brad chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
Please update this I love this story sorry I reviewed so late
EMily chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I REALLY like this!
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
whaaaaaaat chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
Wow amazing fantastic :) update update update! They are sooo cute together and the story is wonderful
proudtobepurple chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
Hey I just wanted to let you know that this is a really great story and that this story actually helped me in real life! I have a friend who has been acting strangely and I didn't really know a lot about anorexia but what you talked about in this story is exactly how she was behaving. She would get really weak and she never really ate enough and her really close friends were covering for her so I had to be the one to figure it out. We talked to her parents and they are going to try to get her help but I just wanted to thank you for expanding my knowledge in this subject. :) And for writing a really good story too! lol update soon!
Lee chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
This is a great story! Please update soon!
Rachel108 chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
Reviewing for the Jim and Pam lovin' you promised! Also so you will write more... Because its awesome :-)
AkaiChaos chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
I just wanted to say that I read both stories and the only wording I could even find that were similar was maybe the symptoms she had, but that is to be expected because, well, they have the same disease. I think your story was definitely your own and even liked it better than She Dreams In Color. Obviously any story where Pam has an eating disorder is a little out of character because she never had one, but I think if Pam ever were to develop one, it would have happened the way you wrote it. I found the other story's Pam to be a little unbelievable.

Anyways I really like your story and I want to read more so pleeeeease update soon!
Lovemesomecake chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Awesome awesome story! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Dagenspear chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
Very good! Not very much happened between Jim and Pam though, which disappointed me a little.

Update fast!
Dagenspear chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
I love your story!

Oh, and for the record, i haven't see very many resemblences to that other story. say for the type. I think someone was imagining that. i actually like this story a lot more than that one.

You offer up a more subtle tone to your writing, which is a plus.