Reviews for Finale
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Awww this was so sad, beautifully written break up
witefeathers chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh my god! I was looking at your profile and I saw Finale and thought 'haven't read that in a while.' I read it and come to discover I haven't reviewed! I am such a horrible person! *sniff*

Ok, after-ranting praise. Depressing. Only word I can think of. I like that you how twisted this story but still! *sigh* The scene of Neji being left alone somewhere with Tenten walking away sort of quickly is just sad.

Write often and well, creating soon-to-be famous stories! ;)
Kyanie chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Well-written I might say though I've always liked a nejiten happy ending.
CagedHeart chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
OMG that was so sad. With imagery of Neji alone with a spot light on stage, it was so powerful. This was was so good.
jadajmk chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a sequel that has a happy ending, it would be really sad if they couldn't be together :'(
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
wow...i was surprised...
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
IT WAS AMAZING! No cliche lines, the emotions were so real, the ending was FABULOUS! You're an awesome writer. Fantastic job!
kenzinator chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow! That was so good. It almost made me cry. :'( And happy early Birthday. I think that's kinda funny. My Birthday is on the same day! Well anyway, good job.
Nokito-chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow, that's so incredibly sad D ... in a good way. If that makes sense! You nearly made me cry, lol.

Very realistic ... and as much as I hate an unhappy ending for NejiTen this suited the pairing, imo. The lyrics of the song ... it sounds like something Neji would feel, you know?

I loved how Neji's letting her go even though he doesn't want to and how he's keeping his stoic facade so carefully so she doesn't have to feel worse than she already does. And how he's trying to keep hope alive sort of ... *sighs*

Well-written as always!