Reviews for Narnian Legends
Guest chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
I really really loved the bloopers and all! But why did you have to have such a cruel ending for the chapter I seriously cried!
MCH chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
very nice story shame Vyra couldn't go with them.
Sayuuriii chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Thank you a million times for not giving her a locket or a necklace of some sort, I mean honestly that's what they do during most every story at that part is give the girl a bloody necklace! So thank you for not doing so!
happinessinthedarktimes chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
awww! i love this story... Are you going to be doing a sequel?
Alias the Jester chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Two words come to mind: Boring. Pointless.

There is nothing new or innovative to inspire interest in this story. The bulk of the "story" is nothing but a direct copy/paste of the plot and script of the movie, with a tacked-on OC who ultimately contributes nothing of importance to the narrative.

When you write, try and come up with a plot that either builds upon the canon, or alters it significantly. Retreading the exact same path that we've already seen in the movie is mind-numbingly dull.

If you need to have an OC in the story, make it count - what does the new character's presence add to the story? Having a Narnian Knight in England, and doing nothing but "observe" is pointless - the presence of the Knight should have a purpose, it should CHANGE things. If the Pevensies had a Knight of Narnia at their sides from the outset, things should have been different. She could at least have given them information about Narnia from the start, prepared them, maybe told them about the prophecy immediately instead of copy/pasting the scene with the Beavers doing it. But no, her presence has no significant effect on the plot at all.

Nothing in the story provides any additional depth to the original work, it adds a couple of side-stories about the OC and that's all.

I don't like to be negative, or discourage you from improving your writing, but there isn't much that stands out as being worthy of praise.

Check your usage of apostrophes. Learn the difference between the words there, their, and they're.

Hopefully your next story will show some improvement. Best of luck.
princess emma of narnia chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
will there be a squeal
trichwin chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
Haha... this chapter made me grin... It was very good... love the discussion about the kiss... and the kiss itself! :)

Please update again soon! :)
Fallon the Coyote Pirate chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
Is that the end? Does Vyra go back with them to England through the wardrobe to the professor's house?

Awwww! I'v been waiting for ages for this update, and still I loved it.

It was subtle, and innocent, and quite cute when Peter explained to Vyra what a kiss was.

I hope there's more!
princess emma of narnia chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
i loved it update asp
enkink chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
I love this story! Please update ASAP!
Aslan's Author chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
This story is good so far i'll be waiting for the next chapter
Tamir874 chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
You are such an amazing writers just tell us things that happen but don't do a good job of actually creating a do a great job of you write,i can actually picture everything your 've made the Vyra an incredibly charming and likable character and i love you pairing her with write more! : )
trichwin chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
LOL! The ending including the Authors meeting was Awesome! LOL

Great story thus far... and Vyra appears to be a strong character that you have developed quite well! Keep it up! :)
trichwin chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
I loved it!

I think this is my favorite chapter up to this point!

Vyra and Peter's chat was Awesome!

Keep it up!
trichwin chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Great Chapter!

Vyra is a good character to insert! I am enjoying reading this fiction... please keep writing it! :)