Reviews for iHave an Ultimatum
gift of the gabz chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
I was a little worried for a bit in the middle there that Carly would go all crazy, manipulative Carly but she didn't (well at least not really) so it's all good but the ending was very amusing.
xxActressgirlxx chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
The best Seddie story ive read so far. At first I didnt think Carly would act like that after just finding out, but after thinking about it, i think thats exactly how she would react to something like that.

Sam and Freddie were sooo cute throughout the entire story and i loved every word of it. This is the first story in a while that ive actually read every word without skimming through. Please make more stories youre an amazing writer!
edrees500 chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Great story
Edday chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Yay Seddie :D! Loved this chapter, can't wait to read more :)
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
Aw, this was great! The part where Carly went wild just scared the shit out of me! Though, I did imagine she doing something like that. This story was great and I enjoyed every chapter of it :3
Alfabet00789 chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
You managed to mix some playing games and extreme cuteness in one chapter. I totally want the same relation as Sam and Freddie!

Very nice, you made me smile like a nutjob :)
EmelyeUchiha chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
Great story! :D

Keep them up!
Romance and Musicals chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
Amazing. Simply amazing!
mw208 chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
excellent story, good length and the whole premise of seddie sneaking around and carly's reaction was amazingly well written.
RobSp1derp1g chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Just this chapter, even if it had no backstory whatsoever, would make an amazing oneshot...

I can see you put a lot of effort into writing this.

Excellent work.
icecoffee18 chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
Aw! I loved it! I think that chapter was my favorite. ;) Great job! D
PaRaM0rE-0394 chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Awwwww! I LOVED that last chapter! :D It was so sweet! :D
justjb chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Way cute. I didn't like how crazy craly got cuz I don't think she would go that far at all but... who knows right?
Lanter chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
Aww, that was cute but not too sappy.
Symphony Solider chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
LOL love the ending, sad it's over.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »