Reviews for Shoujo Onmyouji
yuuki865 chapter 10 . 6/26
Please update I so want to know what happens, I've recently got into the anime and this is one of the best fanfic I've read about it! I soo need to know what happens next.
pls pls pls chapter 10 . 2/13
please please pleased! i really like your fanfic, its so hard to come across good ones haha. once in a while i would pop back here to check whether you update a new chapter to this one...I know it's been 3 years since you last update, but i really really really really realllyyyy hope you will continue this series. 3 :D
leyonne chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This is a really good fanfic. why hasn't it been updated? i really want to read more!
AnzuMizaki5662 chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
i too love this series ;)
im looking forward to the next chapter;D,
though i want to know. will masahiro appear or no?, no need
to answer straight, though.
everytime i read it, i get doki! doki feeling XD!
but, dos Yuiko have masahiros power or, is she an ordinary girl
with a special sight?
anyway, keep going, and make chapters that blows reviews away,
of excitement, i vote for you, my friend ;)
AnzuMizaki5662 chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
I Love this series's.
Wil Masahiro's spirits or other Shikigami appear soon?
Jenny chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
Hey! :)
I discovered your Novel just recently and I looove the story.
If it isn't to much of a bother I kindly ask you to pretty please coninue the story?
I'm eager to know what's gonna happen next x3
Thx in advance ;)
SacredArcheress chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
This story is so amazing I love it! I hope you'll keep writing, Please keep writing, Pretty Please!
mm chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Never read or watched the series but your fanfiction is definitely inspiring me to do so. Loving it!
Alaina Kuski chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Interesting!
Jennifer chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
I love your story how come you haven't updated in a long time I read it awhile ago and came back to it again please update again im looking forward to a new chapter .
QuirkyAlien chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
I hope you update soon.. Love this story very much.. :)
DontLookAtMeItWasHim chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I love this sooooooo much! I love you Oc, she's amazing! PLease write more, i want to know whats next!
DontLookAtMeItWasHim chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Super good! Keep writing more!
DontLookAtMeItWasHim chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Omg, i love it! I like the whole idea of it!
darktwilightzelda chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
Oh, please!I need you to continue this fantastic fic as soon as possible!As soon as I found it I read it all in one day!It's like I was reading a real novel!It's the romance story I would love to read about Guren. After I saw the final chapter of anime I was so sad about how Guren suffered and the so fast way it ends. After read your story my sadness dissapeared and some kind of expectation and hope appeared instead. For me, your story is my ideal "second season" of Shounen Onmyouji. Please, I know its difficult following the first impulse of writing during so long time above all when the story is gonna take so much time, but at least continue this chapter you left unfinished. After all this diatribe, my congratulations for your story and the way you write. I love it!(sorry if I had gramar mistakes, I'm spanish and my english is not enough good.. T.T)