Reviews for Shoujo Onmyouji
Jenny chapter 10 . 1/4
Hey! :)
I discovered your Novel just recently and I looove the story.
If it isn't to much of a bother I kindly ask you to pretty please coninue the story?
I'm eager to know what's gonna happen next x3
Thx in advance ;)
SacredArcheress chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
This story is so amazing I love it! I hope you'll keep writing, Please keep writing, Pretty Please!
mm chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Never read or watched the series but your fanfiction is definitely inspiring me to do so. Loving it!
Alaina Kuski chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Interesting!
Jennifer chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
I love your story how come you haven't updated in a long time I read it awhile ago and came back to it again please update again im looking forward to a new chapter .
LincoeAlisson3298 chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
I hope you update soon.. Love this story very much.. :)
DontLookAtMeItWasHim chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I love this sooooooo much! I love you Oc, she's amazing! PLease write more, i want to know whats next!
DontLookAtMeItWasHim chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Super good! Keep writing more!
DontLookAtMeItWasHim chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Omg, i love it! I like the whole idea of it!
darktwilightzelda chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
Oh, please!I need you to continue this fantastic fic as soon as possible!As soon as I found it I read it all in one day!It's like I was reading a real novel!It's the romance story I would love to read about Guren. After I saw the final chapter of anime I was so sad about how Guren suffered and the so fast way it ends. After read your story my sadness dissapeared and some kind of expectation and hope appeared instead. For me, your story is my ideal "second season" of Shounen Onmyouji. Please, I know its difficult following the first impulse of writing during so long time above all when the story is gonna take so much time, but at least continue this chapter you left unfinished. After all this diatribe, my congratulations for your story and the way you write. I love it!(sorry if I had gramar mistakes, I'm spanish and my english is not enough good.. T.T)
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
oh damn thats so cool i hope theres more to this i cant wait to read more if there is thanks for writing what you have so far
Halley Vanaria chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
I love it XD please update as soon as possible X3 I think it's time for her to learn some spells ;3
Curugane chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
It is somewhat saddening how few favorites, follows and reviews there is on this fanfic when you consider the quality of the story. What is even more saddening is that its been over a year since the last update, which is kinda pushing my hope of a continuation to the story, which it well deserve.

Sincerely hope you pick it up again, Tenkage-chan, because I'm enjoying this too much to want to see it end like this.
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
please pick this fic back up soon. I really like it and hope to see it continued.
illijazGreen98 chapter 10 . 7/10/2013