Reviews for Shoujo Onmyouji
darktwilightzelda chapter 10 . 4/4
Oh, please!I need you to continue this fantastic fic as soon as possible!As soon as I found it I read it all in one day!It's like I was reading a real novel!It's the romance story I would love to read about Guren. After I saw the final chapter of anime I was so sad about how Guren suffered and the so fast way it ends. After read your story my sadness dissapeared and some kind of expectation and hope appeared instead. For me, your story is my ideal "second season" of Shounen Onmyouji. Please, I know its difficult following the first impulse of writing during so long time above all when the story is gonna take so much time, but at least continue this chapter you left unfinished. After all this diatribe, my congratulations for your story and the way you write. I love it!(sorry if I had gramar mistakes, I'm spanish and my english is not enough good.. T.T)
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 10 . 3/10
oh damn thats so cool i hope theres more to this i cant wait to read more if there is thanks for writing what you have so far
Halley Vanaria chapter 10 . 2/2
I love it XD please update as soon as possible X3 I think it's time for her to learn some spells ;3
Curugane chapter 1 . 1/19
It is somewhat saddening how few favorites, follows and reviews there is on this fanfic when you consider the quality of the story. What is even more saddening is that its been over a year since the last update, which is kinda pushing my hope of a continuation to the story, which it well deserve.

Sincerely hope you pick it up again, Tenkage-chan, because I'm enjoying this too much to want to see it end like this.
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
please pick this fic back up soon. I really like it and hope to see it continued.
illijazGreen98 chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
please continue it
xenocanaan chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
I thought I reviewed for this chapter when you first posted it. Regardless loved the chapter and I hope you update again soon! This is one of my most favorite stories.
RockStar-DJ-Girl chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
WHEN"S THE NEXT CHAPTER TTTT!? It's already been over a year!
Kizmetkoi chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Ohhhh... I can't wait for the next CHAPTER! XD
Please Update Soon!
I really hope that Yuiko get's her powers in the next chapter! -
Sapphiet chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Cool is she going to use her powers in the next chapter? I hope you can continue this story :)
Luna's Lullaby chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Can you please, please update? Please I want to know what happens! I just love it so much. I started to read this in middles school, and now I am almost in the 11th grade. I want to finish this before I graduate! Please, please update this! I will pester to you to no end. 3 you!
Kizmet chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
AH
This story is just AWESOME! XD
I started reading this fanfic years ago and I just loved it! I'm so glad that you are back and adding more to this story. Please continue! I anxiously await the next chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! XD
Kizmetkoi chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
Aw I just LOVE this story! XD
I'm so happy that you are continuing this!
I anxiously await your next update
Update soon PLEASE!
cnaadirah chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
When are you going to update? This is very good and very detailed.
jennifer chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
I've enjoyed your story and was wondering when your going to update again its been a couple months I would like to read more of the story and to see how it ends