Reviews for Outside the Pendragon Institute
Jamallywal chapter 36 . 2/9
Another excellent story! Loved it!
Kashimo's Comet chapter 36 . 10/22/2015
Aww this was such a sweet sequel! We got to see more Mordred & Lance and Gwen's wedding & hey, even Uther is coming around (slowly) about Merlin. I do wonder who the others are in that tapestry though. Can't wait to read the others!
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Re reading wish there were more
WeepingWings chapter 21 . 8/10/2015
"I do so have a bean to my name," stated Merlin reproachfully. "I have a savings account. And a checking account. And enough spending money to pay for my Starbucks ventis, thank you very much."
BEST QUOTE EVER!
WeepingWings chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
I love the several YouTube video references you put in this chapter, it made me laugh!
MADStar529 chapter 36 . 9/30/2014
Great story. Absolutely loved it. Mordred is adorable.
Avid Reader chapter 36 . 2/26/2014
THANK U so much for sharing your wonderful story! I'm gonna miss Arthur and Merlin! :(
I've been following your story from "Inside the Pendragon Institute" and have enjoyed both stories thoroughly! Incredible resemblance to the characters Arthur and Merlin with a mix of Colin Morgan and Bradley James' actual characteristics.
Aurra21 chapter 36 . 1/21/2014
Can I just say I love how you seamlessly incorporated lines from the show into the fic as well as aspects of Colin and Bradley's life? This is really well done and everything feels so in character. well done!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/17/2013
*sign* What a wonderful story. So well written. The characterisation is perfect. You've balanced humour, romance, and tension.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
Vegetarian lasagne. Vegetable terrine. Baked eggplant parmesan. Parmesan cheese is easy on lactose intolerant people. Mushrooms in puff pastry.
Just a few suggestions instead of grilled vegetables for poor Merlin.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
This chapter made me laugh a lot.
blueheart93 chapter 36 . 8/9/2013
I'm not a big fan is slash but I enjoy the way you write. My favorite part of this series is that you include not only little things from the show but also the cast videos. I love that.
Ticktock chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
Is Merlin saying 'F my life'?
Poisonmind chapter 36 . 6/10/2013
Brilliant!
LunaLupin12 chapter 36 . 5/20/2013
Another great story! I really enjoy the world you've created with these characters!