Reviews for Trouble in the Hamptons
Frannielloyd chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
mrj726 chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Alexis is a petulant brat in this story and the show. The story itself is written well though.
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
This was a wonderful ending to a really beautiful story! I will go now to find the sequel! Thank you!
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Yeah, I think I know where you are taking them and I can't wait to read it! But, this chapter was lovely! Having Kate there and in command of the situation was brilliant! Loved it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
When Castle took her hand and thumbed her ring finger, and Kate picked up on it, I knew he would propose of at least make some profound promise to her. You didn't let me down on that one! And then, when she told him he was it, I caught that right away, too. And it was made better that you allowed room before he caught on to let her add the 'one and done' which sealed the deal. That was the best of this chapter! Now, Alexis needs them both and is ready to talk to them and make amends. She will see them run to her when she is hurt and everything is going to be lovely! And Jack is good for Alexis apparently! I like him, too!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
All the girls are crying and the man is a mess, too! If Alexis could have just heard Kate just then, as she and her dad talked, it would have all been over I think! Good stuff!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
This was a really exciting chapter to read! Alexis sure has shown her behind in this one! Cutting my girl to the quick! Should be interesting how you solve this one!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Cool! Things are looking up! Thank God!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Okay, thanks for explaining the NY stuff! So, here we have Alexis begging Kate to let her have more time with her dad, and that is causing pain for both her dad and Kate because they miss each other. And ultimately, Castle feels like Kate is pulling away from him. Kate doesn't know this, or she would have to explain to him. Tough situation!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
I have no idea what NY is, but I assume it is another story you have. When Alexis approached Kate about her 'dad' time, I figured she was wanting to push Kate to the side! Glad that didn't come about!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I think I am comfortable with this chapter. Not sure that I learned everything you intended me to though. Everyone is having nightmares, including Alexis. Castle was mad for Kate jumping in front of the bullet, I get that actually. I feel like the loss of Kate, her death, would have destroyed Castle. I am not sure he would have ever gotten over it. I think his life as he knows it would be over without her. That being said, Kate did exactly what we would have expected her to do. Try to save Castle at any cost.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I am happy with the start of this one. I like that Alexis and Kate are so close now. I have a sneaky suspicion that the change of schools is more because of this Carter guy than removing the distance from Dad and Kate! We shall see!
scripting life chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I feel like I should have a lot to say now that I've come to the end of such an emotional story, but I can't seem to find the words. I suppose all I can say is that this has been a great read and a wonderful way to fill in my time until the new season begins. Thanks for writing!
scripting life chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
I like this chapter. A lot. I love how you continually point out that for all of Alexis' maturity, she's really still just a kid. And goodness knows that we were all a bit off our rockers at her age. It's interesting to note that this blowup of hers especially rings true because of Kate's actual shooting and the echoes of Alexis' resentment that can be seen in canon. Amazing skills of anticipation on your end. ;)
scripting life chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
So I'm just now catching up with this series of yours, and I absolutely adore it. I love seeing how an earlier Caskett might have progressed, and I think your understanding of the characters is fantastic in that I can actually see a lot of Season 4 them in this story. All that aside, I just wanted to mention that the argument in this chapter is one of the best fight scenes I've read. It just strikes me as being very real, and it deals with issues beyond simple miscommunication. Neither one of them is being truly unreasonable; they're just seeing different things because of their individual experiences. So yeah. Just wanted to let you know that even two years later, this story is remarkably in character and a really terrific read.