Reviews for Scene One, Take Four
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Will ya finish this? It's soooooooooooooooo good! :)
Zstar1 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!
GallagherGirls13BYE chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Well due to the fact that I have no idea what food is dress up as I figured I'd talk about Valentines Day instead. Personally, I don't really like valentines day, not because I'm single but because I don't think that there should be a day that forces guys to be all romantic and buy the girls flowers and stuff for ONE DAY and then act totally normal the next. Personally, even if I was dating a guy, I wouldn't want him to spend one night confessing his love and then treat me different later. I think that if you truly love someone you should love them all year round :)

Also, I loved this chapter SO MUCH! This fanfic is such a good(e) idea and I absolutely love your writing style and I love the fact that it isn't ONLY a Bex/Grant story or a Zammie story. And Liz is absolutely my favorite character in this by far because she's so sweet and understanding yet she seems to be witty and sarcastic too. I think your character development is amazing and I can't wait for more! Please update soon! xx Colleen
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Yeah! Go Liz! I bloody love it.
-Q
Smirk and Walk Away chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Oh how much I love this building between Bex and Grant.

Too Goode :)
FariesFlyHighInTheSky chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Love the story. Please update soon :)
thosepuppydogeyes chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Hey hey! Summer vacation is over and you still haven't updated! Please. I am peeing my pants in anxiety of the next movie. Please, just update. For the sake of humanity.
yay chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
This has been highly entertaining thus far, and I hope that you finish it someday.
cutesy77 chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
That was the perfect story for a summer read about stars, can't wait for take two!
kiwiosity chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Ohhh my gosh because I totally did NOT notice this the last time I logged in but here I am

noticing it

now

and wow

it is fabulous. like ngl each chapter just gets better and also you have a wicked sense of humor Kaush and also YOU NEED TO REPLY TO MY TUMBLR MESSAGES AND/OR WATCH TEEN WOLF and i love Zach and Grant and everybody in this I just do

so please update soon okay!

wow i'm actually kind of hurting because zach and cam are so darn cute omfg

love drey
Peppermintrina chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
This is funny. Continue.
HolaitsCiara chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
thanks for the recap, hun :)

mother of god, you wrote effing the voice mails! loved them. good for you.

shipping s.s. zammie beechess! thank you for solving that little crisis that Grant started lol (because only Grant could cause such a crisis...)

some quotes:

-"Damn, is this about Anna again? I thought we settled that."
hah! that was great :)

-"No. Why should I? She mentions your name all the fucking time. I don't want to know about how great your relationship is going from her, and I definitely don't fucking want to know how great the sex is from you. So you can just leave."

SHE CALLED HIM GRANT. BEX CALLED HIM FUCKING GRANT. oh my gawsh i'm gonna cry

okay, i'm done. update, my friend :D
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
I can't wait to find out what kind of drama will happen between bex and grant, and if a relationship between the two of them will build.
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Love it! The voicemails were great
HerGoldenWings chapter 8 . 6/27/2012