Reviews for Fierce in Denial
R. Robert chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Exquisite. Excellent ending.
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
good, ic, and an interesting point of view on Padme. The best thing about this fic is her thought that she can't be with him for his sake, not hers, or the senate, or her political influence, so in a way she is refusing him because she loves him. confusing much? but it's true. keep up the good work!
Kelaria chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
She tried valiantly to do what she thought was best for him - I respect that about her... Nice to read what was going on in her head in that scene!
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Fantastic, well written, deeply in character, mater, heartbreaking, and true to their forbidden love. I would love for a sequel. This was a wonderful short piece to read.
DarthNotAnAngel chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I think you did an excellent job of getting into the character here. As I've said before, I look forward to the time period of AotC in your main story
pronker chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Padme is bitten and wishes she weren't; I like the bits of Anakin that are here, too, as the way he distracts her with his stories and also the way that he puts everything on the line and she knows she has to buck him off to survive herself and for him to survive, too. Too bad it doesn't work, though.

The concept of all or nothing as a career seems to me like serial career, the enjoyment of each one thoroughly and then moving on. A very neat concept for the Nabooans, or Nubians, whatever.