Reviews for My Famous Ex
justsaying chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
char's conversation is so complicated.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Good story.
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
nice :3
kitty1190 chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
can u make one more chapter i want to read what happend's in the future please.
kandita chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Love it! U're such a loser for rushing(lol but I love u regardless)...well u can do a oneshot sequel to tell how everybody's doing...and who got together n who didn't...but I was cheesing the whole time reading this...
umnia chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
it was sensational
Big fan now chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Sequel please
24HourHonor chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
You should definitely make a seque! I loved this story so much...even if I did have a hard timereading it. It was still awesome! :)
nanitaa chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
I loved it! Omg it was so good! (x
I think it'd be pretty good to write a pre-quel like before hinata got pregnant and how he got her to be with him. Either way it was amazing! (: great writer!
Saki-Hime chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Yay liked the ending a lot. Very very great story. I say it's fine as it is but if you want to write a sequel, just do it, it's up to you.
otakumaku18 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I LOVED this story! Please make a sequel! Or please update your other stories (I'm in love with ALL of them!) like coffee shop, summer vacation or my maintenance man. (These ate some of my favorites!) preferably you could update ALL of your stories ;) lol happy writing! I'll be waiting! :))
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
I love it *-*
CharNinja LOL chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Find out next time on my famous ex lol I live this story update soon
umnia chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
awesome
Saki-Hime chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Aww so sad, dam Hinata please forgive him. Glad Sasuke isn't giving up, I thought he was. Very good, update soon.