Reviews for Supernatural Soul Mates
Cute stefonnie~
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 4/1
Love it
oatsandroses chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS IT ALMOST BOUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! I love Steffonie and like you said I wish that people will write about them more but I have found a couple of non-one shots about so thats good but anyways you did a great job with this!
KatFoxFiction chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Loved this piece! This is the first "Stefonnie" fic I've found written in the second person POV and one of the best yet! Good job:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I had a blast reading it! This is so intense and emotional! OMG thanks for this beautiful fic!
gdhill chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Interesting story, especially from Stefan's POV! Never thought much about Stefonnie until now!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Love it! Great story! And those words of wisdom were so true thank you for them! God bless u!
Mrs-Lahote-Black chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I FRIGGIN LOVE THESE TWO. STEFONNIE IS LIKE MY OTP. RIGHT NOW ON TVD. and EVEN THOUGH IVE READ THIS. YONKS AGO I FINALLY REVIEW AND HAVE TO SAY. I ENJOYED and SQUEALED RIGHT THROUGH IT AS IF I WAS READING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME. Thank-You RockerChic08, and Cant wait for ANOTHER STEFONNiE fic FROM yyu!
niklovr chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Awesome fic. Loved the angst and the draw between the characters.

Sent from my iPad via Pocket Fiction
PrettyGirlRocks chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
sweet! yeh, worth the read! bamon w/ stefonnie end game, i must say u handled the situation wonderfully. physic dialogue between stefan and bonnie was superb! love jealous stefan sooooo much! good work girl.
Roxie567 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I absolutely loved this writing is lovely and simple, I like it.
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was really cute!
Halema chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
plz update

btw im subsribing :D
comeonman chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
i loved ur story!
PrettyLittleBrunette chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow, Stefonnie is seriously cute! Keep writing ...

Lily