Reviews for Love Plus One
Edward-dazzles chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
Noticed this was published in 2010! Where have I been!? Thought I was the only one who thought Chandler and Monica would have been a great pairing. If this first chapter is any indication that this story will be good...can't wait to read the rest.
Dante Hummel-Anderson chapter 2 . 2/28/2019
I love how Rachel tries to hide her feelings for Chandler but she can't do it because they are strong
Dante Hummel-Anderson chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
I like it, it's a interesting way of start the story :) Greetings from México
Guest chapter 14 . 10/29/2018
Great chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 9/26/2018
your crackship is so irrelevant it disappears after season 4
Guest chapter 15 . 9/26/2018
a reminder that
- rachel never was attracted to chandler
- called him a loser multiple times
- said she had a crush in ross and joey but NEVER on chandler
- kept saying the meanest things to monica about chandler
- "what were you thinking" "i'll write that on chandler"
- rachel likes guys who worship her or assholes

chandler had a crush on monica since forever
he knew ross loved rachel since college
would never ever consider his best friend's love of his life that way
is not into selfish self centered girls
always liked strong assertive women
not even into blondes
needed someone who can comfort him when he feels jealous which rachel never did to ross

the only reason you lot put them together is because theyre the most popular characters and you find the actors attractive together
character and personality wise they're the worst romantic pairing in the whole fandom
even phoebe and ross would make more sense

enjoy your little fantasy
thankfully you're not tv writers to come up with awful stuff like this
Hedlund chapter 14 . 9/18/2018
This was a lovely story.
Wayward-or-Awkward chapter 1 . 9/14/2018
I never thought I could love Rachel and Chandler as a couple, but this changed my mind, it was fantastic!
Lianna H chapter 15 . 6/26/2018
This is my absolute favorite story on this site (I have only read 'Friends' and 'Studio 60' fics, but still). I have read this story so many times, that's how much I love this fic. In the TV show, Mondler is my favorite couple and I'm glad they always stayed together. But as you watch the earlier seasons, you sometimes just can't help wonder 'what if', because Chandler and Rachel can be just as affectionate with each other as Mondler before London. Randler is pretty much the reason I landed on this website.
This story is perfect in many ways: where you start, the pace, everyone is in character, it's funny and it's very well written. And I love how you use little information we got in the show and write a scene about it, like Phoebe's pact with Chandler or the figure iceskating.
Thanks for writing this!
RedMoon24 chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
wish more randler fanfic from u...this is great story btw
sunita92 chapter 14 . 9/27/2017
I love this story so so much. It’s sad that it has finally come to and end but it’s great :)
sunita92 chapter 13 . 9/27/2017
This chapter was really really good
sunita92 chapter 12 . 9/27/2017
Noooooo don’t break up
sunita92 chapter 11 . 9/27/2017
Omg what a cute cute chapter
sunita92 chapter 10 . 9/27/2017