Reviews for The Mask
svvanmills chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Possibly the best RoyAi childhood fic I've read. Poor Riza... I have so much sympathy for her, yet I'm laughing... XD
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Aww, poor Riza. This story reminds me of something my brother told me a couple times :"If you wear make-up, guys will be interested in you." You shouldn't have to change your appearance to get people to like you, and I think you captured that idea very well in this fic.
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
AW! This is such a sweet story, I love it. I liked how you used so many great details, keep up the good work ;D
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh my god! How terribly cute

My favourite scene was the one in the bathroom *_* The whole scene was so romantic and sweet...And I absolutely LOVED the words Roy said to her...

Please update fast
halledean chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Aww, I love it!

It's so believable, not only for their characters but because that's the way kids their age would act as well.

:D
mebh chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This was such a beautiful, well drawn piece and there's something really nostalgic and believable about it.

Riza in particular is really well drawn, not only in your understanding of her character but in your understanding of her age group and all the vulnerabilities therein.

It's worth a re-read for typos as there are a few peppered throughout, particularly in lower part but that's easily fixed and does nothing to interrupt the flow of this lovely story.

Well done you talented person you!